✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***The official "Editors" thread***

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That queue is massive omg!!!

Glad everyone in here got the tickets for the shows in London and Utrecht :)

Of course I hope for them to come back to Luxembourg, but I doubt they'll play the same venue twice? We only have two 'famous' venues and the other one is too small for them.

So I hope they will announce shows in Belgium and that I'll be able to make it :)

Might do, although as it was in person their usual methods of having a bank of super-fast connections with multiple cards wouldn't work

hmm yeah, I see.

That queue is massive omg!!!

Glad everyone in here got the tickets for the shows in London and Utrecht :)

Of course I hope for them to come back to Luxembourg, but I doubt they'll play the same venue twice? We only have two 'famous' venues and the other one is too small for them.

So I hope they will announce shows in Belgium and that I'll be able to make it :)

I hope they come back to Belgium too! :)

how small is 'too small'? The venues for the shows in The Netherlands are reaaally small too!

Apparently it has a more or less 1000 people capacity!

First time I saw them was at Lowlands Festival, they played main stage for 40000 people. Last time I saw them in the almost sold-out Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, which has a capacity of 17000 people. Now i'm going to see them in Tivoli in Utrecht, which has a capacity of 1000 people.

That's a huge difference!

• 2 months later...