✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

***The official "Editors" thread***

badlydrawngirl

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since i missed they recent gig here, in july, i was truly upset..

but then last week everything changed and i'm super mega happy :D

they announced 2 gigs in Portugal in October :dance::dance:

Finally, it's been 4 years since i saw them live :| i've been missing all their gigs because they played in some cities far away from me and i could not go all by myself :wacky: is not cool, you know

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey :) I've only recently started getting into Editors and so far i only have their last album, The Weight Of Your Love, which i'm liking more with each listen :nice: I just saw Tom live for the first time a week ago at a Tired Pony gig in London where he joined them on stage for a song and he just blew me away - that voice :dead: Anyway, this kinda prompted me to buy myself a ticket to what will be my first Editors show for their London gig in Brixton this November (anyone else on here going?) Can't wait! :D But in the mean time, i want to catch up with some of their back catalogue but i'm not sure which album to listen to next - any suggestions?

EDIT: Btw, i echo the comments of the people on this thread who were saying they hope the video they were shooting in London last night is for Sugar cos that is one amazing song - definitely one of my faves from the new album :wacky:

Hello, Sarah :)

How nice that you're getting Editors. They are very good!

If you're willing to get no know more about the band, I'd suggest that you listen to their second album, An End Has a Start. It's not very similar to their latest album, imo, but this will give you a very good idea of what the band is more famous for. And it's a great album in any case. After that, you could listen to their debut album, The Back Room, which bears some similarities with ANHAS.

Hope this is useful somehow and have an awesome show! I've heard a lot of good things about their live performance.