badlydrawngirl

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Have you heard the b-side too?

[video=youtube;plUfM1pmUNQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUfM1pmUNQ

I don't get why so many people keep going on about this "they got shit when Chris left" thing. Chris didn't exactly leave, and nothing went downhill, they just made another record that didn't sound like all the previous ones...

I think No Harm is fantastic. it's not 100% In This Light, but it's really close to that sound. Can't wait for the album!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ah I think all the presale tickets where through Crowdsurge and I don't know how it works with Ticketmaster :\

Something else:

[video=youtube;bGr4KxwL6Z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGr4KxwL6Z4

jesus christ :dead:

Also, has anyone here heard Ocean Of Night yet? It's like the most Coldplayish thing they've ever done and I fucking love it!

Ah I think all the presale tickets where through Crowdsurge and I don't know how it works with Ticketmaster :\

Something else:

[video=youtube;bGr4KxwL6Z4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGr4KxwL6Z4

jesus christ :dead:

Also, has anyone here heard Ocean Of Night yet? It's like the most Coldplayish thing they've ever done and I fucking love it!

wonderful version... his vocals reminds me of Wild Beasts in a way

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to see them play a small club show last night for their album release party and they were amazing (as always, really) - the new stuff sounds great live and fits in well with their back catalogue. The new album's really growing on me... Looking forward to the proper tour next month! :)

Went to see them play a small club show last night for their album release party and they were amazing (as always, really) - the new stuff sounds great live and fits in well with their back catalogue. The new album's really growing on me... Looking forward to the proper tour next month! :)

They also did a short notice gig at a small club in Leuven (Belgium) on thursday. People could only get tickets at a ticket boot and were queueing up before midnight. The band really was surprised about that. On monday they are at a recording for a tv show, but getting tickets for that is not easy. Will be broadcastet on wednesday on vtm.

I went to the gig in Leuven and man, what a live band. I had never seen them in such a small venue and it was really ...special to be that close to the stage :dead:

Nie, what tv show are you talking about? I did overhear a label guy talking to someone on the phone about something happening on Monday but it was still unsure

Nie, what tv show are you talking about? I did overhear a label guy talking to someone on the phone about something happening on Monday but it was still unsure

Jonas & Van Geel (vtm)

Opname op maandag en uitzending op woensdag avond (vtm om 21u10).