November 19, 200520 yr ^me too. i have been log on, log off, i have to leave to do some shopping... :D talk 2 you tomorrow! bye jess!
November 21, 200520 yr sorry! i had to leave for a bit! chesse thing is a thread that is dedicated to guy and chesse>>> :wink3: me and jess' idea! :wink3: :lol: i haven't seen it yet actually, have you already create it o.o?
November 21, 200520 yr Author we haven't createde it yet,we don't know what to call it?? :/ Any idea floating about?? :D
November 23, 200520 yr how about elephants? <--- u know, completely relative to cheese :wideeyed: :thinking:
November 23, 200520 yr Can I just say one thing...you're all completely crazy...I really couldn't stop laughing at this thread :lol: :lol:
November 24, 200520 yr how about elephants? <--- u know' date=' completely relative to cheese :wideeyed: :thinking:[/quote'] so true
November 24, 200520 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: how about "cheese and guy?" :lol: i dunno! always when I think about cheese i also think about wine! :lol: and those chic goumert parties!
November 25, 200520 yr "cheese and guy" :lol: Have a 'Cheese and Guy Partay'! I'd go... :lol: cool isnt it? :wink3:
November 26, 200520 yr Author i think the thread shall be posted soon *fingers crossed* sienna thought of a great name!!! :D
November 26, 200520 yr ^yup. me and jess have the best thread planned out...quite the thread actually, hopefuly it'll win next year! ;)
December 1, 200520 yr Hellooooo!!!! :) I've missed this wonderful thread!!! How are you all my little guy/cheese/goat loving friends?! :lol:
December 1, 200520 yr Hellooooo!!!! :) I've missed this wonderful thread!!! How are you all my little guy/cheese/goat loving friends?! :lol: :lol:
December 4, 200520 yr Author Hellooooo!!!! :) I've missed this wonderful thread!!! How are you all my little guy/cheese/goat loving friends?! :lol: :o Steph..you're back!*hi5* :lol: How are you??how was your trip....... :D
December 4, 200520 yr ^Hey Jess!!! :kiss: It was incredible!!! The best month of my life, i cant even begin to describe...just perfect! :D I missed this place so much!!! Great to be back! :) *hi5* buddy!!! :lol:
December 4, 200520 yr Author Awww so glad you had a great time dude,i can only imagine how great it must have been!!! :D aww this placed missed you too,wooh *hi5* did you hear about sienna and I are starting a Guy and Cheese thread!!! :lol: :wink3:
December 4, 200520 yr Awww thanks hun! *hi5* :stunned: Wow, Guy&Cheese thread!!!!!! :heart: What a perfect place that will be!!!! :thumbsup:
December 4, 200520 yr Author Yep,its gonna be so cool :cool: I havent been talking to sienna in ages though so we really need to start woorking on it!! :D
Create an account or sign in to comment