✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

gwyneth pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet marianne

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read something pretty sad.. It's a quote by Gwyneth and it was on an Austrian Entertainment page, it said:

At the moment, Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't want to do any films because she wants to spend enough time with 1 year old baby Apple. "I don't want to be one of these mothers who leave their children with nannys all the time. That's why we haven't even had a nanny until recently." Paltrow hardly doesn't get any support from her husband, Coldplay singer Chris Martin: "He's away on business all the time. Sometimes you do feel very lonely and overextended.."

:confused: Being married to a rock star definitely has some bad sides, too, doesn't it...

True' date=' but she knew what she was getting into though, I guess. [/quote']

That may be, but if push comes to shove, it's hard to say what'll happen. I mean Chris is very devoted to what he does at the moment he's doing it... He certainly loves Gwyn & Apple very much, but when he's doing the music, I think everything else comes in second. I just hope Gwyn understands & can handle it and that it doesn't strain their relationship... If Gwyn needed & demanded more attention at the time Chris needed to be focused on Coldplay, she might decide to she can't/won't take it... That'd be a big problem which might leave them both heartbroken :(

yeah... i don't think gwyneth doesn't understand..this isn't her first tour with chris' date=' from the beginnings she saw how it looks like and surely took it all as we can see ...[/quote']

Yep... but then was different... she was his g/friend. Now she's the wife (and possibly pregnant again for the first time when he's on tour)... There might be different expectations given the change of status.

But neways, I agree with you, we don't even know the half of it... I just so have that feeling that they've thought everything through and they'll be able to handle everything that comes their way. Not just them, but even the rest of the band (and their wives/g'friends)

And on to happier news, yes... ahem. *sigh* That's just so like Chris not being able to contain his happiness... what a lovely, lovely guy :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes she is pregnant... and i think she totally understands when Chris is away i mean she's an hollywood actress she must have had a busy planning too before Apple, by the way in the previous pic Apple is soo cuuuuute (as always -__- i'm always saying that can't help it lol!!) :D

there, is not that clear but watch carefully... her tomy... *thinking if that`s the wright word ¿?* :)

hey, somebody has the link or knows where chris confirmed it? I havent see anything like that...

capt.lon82311292215.britain_im_going_to_tell_you_a_secret_lon823.jpg?x=183&y=345&sig=AnGNICZqojGQfQ2AESqP.Q--

2005_11_17t222231_450x411_us_media_disney_earns.jpg?x=377&y=345&sig=nJThDgOkALEzLZC08S9Gpg--

69215359_ab451f2dc8_m.jpg

once around mexico:Zu

from etonline.com:

ET has learned that Oscar winner GWYNETH PALTROW is

pregnant with her second child. Gwyneth's mother, actress

BLYTHE DANNER, confirmed to ET that the 33-year-old star

and her husband CHRIS MARTIN, lead singer of the British

band Coldplay, are expecting. The couple already have a

daughter named APPLE, who is almost 2 years old. The new

baby is reportedly expected this spring. Gwyneth and Chris

met in 2002 and were married in Santa Barbara in December, 2003.

They currently live in London.

When asked if she'd be helping to name the new baby,

Danner replied, "I love [the name Apple], I think it's perfect.

I hope there'll be more fruits and vegetables coming along since we're all

pretty much vegetarians." But Danner said the next name will be left up

to the couple: "They're all on their own. They're just sailing along beautifully."