✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

gwyneth pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet marianne

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure they thought about this when they scheduled dates...lets hope

i cant imagine them scheduling them and completly forgetting the minor detail that the lead singer of the band's wife is pregnant and due the exact time they would be on tour...i guess they worked it out somehow.

this is very extreme but actually makes sense at the same time. this sounds kind of bad (ethically) and i dont want people to take it the wrong way or get angry at me for saying it...but if Chris didn't want to miss the birth, they have 3 two week chunks of time off during the tour from the end of January to the beginning of April. if Gwen and the baby were ready...then i guess they could always induce labor during one of these two week breaks.

i'm sure they thought about this when they scheduled dates...lets hope

i cant imagine them scheduling them and completly forgetting the minor detail that the lead singer of the band's wife is pregnant and due the exact time they would be on tour...i guess they worked it out somehow.

this is very extreme but actually makes sense at the same time. this sounds kind of bad (ethically) and i dont want people to take it the wrong way or get angry at me for saying it...but if Chris didn't want to miss the birth, they have 3 two week chunks of time off during the tour from the end of January to the beginning of April. if Gwen and the baby were ready...then i guess they could always induce labor during one of these two week breaks.

As much as they love their fans I REALLY don't think that they would induce labour just so they can squeeze in a few more gigs!

If she is pregnant then they've got nine months to plan the gigs to allow for a good break. Stop worrying everyone - it will be fine!

:lol: :lol: Okay' date=' imagine hearing your [i']musically gifted[/i] dad on the radio! AND being able to hang out with his three just-as-musically-gifted-and-cool friends!

About the name Apple... my mom thought it was really cute, too. It's like "the Apple of his eye."

That IS cute :heart:

Yay for them...i guess! :D [/b]

its not about missing gigs...its about missing the birth of his child...what happens if he is at a concert and he gets a call saying that Gwen is in labor? he cant just leave and fly back to London...and i doubt that Gwen is going to be on tour with them like she sometimes does...it is far too tiring, especially while pregnant.

You can't fly in the final stages. He just won't tour for the few weeks/month before the due date and for a while after - which is fair enough. They do loads of touring anyway - it will be a welcome break for them between the US and Australia.

You can't fly in the final stages. He just won't tour for the few weeks/month before the due date and for a while after - which is fair enough. They do loads of touring anyway - it will be a welcome break for them between the US and Australia.

Right now it's fine coz it seems only Chris is having kids. But what'll happen when they all want to start having kids?

1) All attempt conceiving at the same time so that they can arrange to have them born during the limited breaks they have?

2) Take turns having kids i.e. wait for Chris to finish before someone else starts?

3) Stop touring and start making albums?

Option no.3 seems to be the only plausible solution that could work. But if they're gonna keep on touring, us fans may just have to live with cancelled tours when one of the spouses is gonna give birth. Or the wives may have to go thru it alone (big sacrifice of being married to a rock star) :(

Just something to think about. :wink3: :P

Right now it's fine coz it seems only Chris is having kids. But what'll happen when they all want to start having kids?

1) All attempt conceiving at the same time so that they can arrange to have them born during the limited breaks they have?

2) Take turns having kids i.e. wait for Chris to finish before someone else starts?

3) Stop touring and start making albums?

Option no.3 seems to be the only plausible solution that could work. But if they're gonna keep on touring, us fans may just have to live with cancelled tours when one of the spouses is gonna give birth. Or the wives may have to go thru it alone (big sacrifice of being married to a rock star) :(

Just something to think about. :wink3: :P

Oooh what a thought... Guy's been married for a year and Will for two, and Jonny's lived with his girlfriend for at least three years... My bet is that one of the others will have a baby next year!

What do you reckon?!!?!?!?!?! And which one is it going to be?!?!?!?!? Place your bets, ladies and gentlemen!

Who's going to have girls and who boys? Any twins?!

:o :lol: