sweet marianne

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god. I just snorted. :lol:

Lights... go down... it's dark...

the jungle is your head... can't rule... your heart....

OK I'LL STOP NOW LMFAO!!!! You all had to know I'd post on this after seeing that, didn't you?

Anyways, my friend told me Access Hollywood had a thing about Gwyneth being pregnant again on it last night.

Wait, did someone already post about that here? I'm too lazy to go back and look.

I have to ask my friend what exactly was said, but apparently they definately stated "Gwyneth Paltrow Pregnant".

That's a VERY strong rumor, for them to be putting it on there.

Maybe it's been confirmed, we just haven't heard it in the Coldplay camp yet... We Coldplay fans are always the last to know about everything, eh? I don't know if this is the sort of stuff they'd post on coldplay.com either...

I think it's true.

Here's something selfish that's been going through my mind: Does this mean the second leg of the tour is going to be pushed back? Oh noooooo...

But really, all selfishness for my own motives aside, good for them.

Bring on the Nappies: Part Deux!

;) :lol:

:lol:

No more "sticky stuff" lines. And if Apple was in a Nappies video... that would be sooooo freakin ADORABLE. Especially since she'd be having all kinds of fun with her dad and her uncles.

Haha. "Uncle Jonny."

omg i hope they dont name him (if its a boy) coffe, or bruce! how horrible! the child would be teased...

i really like the name sienna too, i am thinking if i have a girl id call her that...

Not likely - "Pear", "Orange" and "Banana" appear to be the favourites....................... :P

omg i hope they dont name him (if its a boy) coffe, or bruce! how horrible! the child would be teased...

i really like the name sienna too, i am thinking if i have a girl id call her that...

Not likely - "Pear", "Orange" and "Banana" appear to be the favourites....................... :P

How original :dozey: