✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

gwyneth pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet marianne

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably really pretty. 'Cause, you know, girls look like their dads a lot. Guy's super handsome, so she'd be like... his female counterpart, if that's what you call it! She might inherit his taste in music or something. :P

cant see jonny either...but maybe in a few years...for some reason i can see chris as a dad

I reckon Jonny would make a good dad - he seems sweet and gentle and affectionate. He'd be a cuddly dad!

I don't think I could handle Jonny cuddling me if I was his daughter.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWKWARD.

Ha ha - this is just how rumours start!!!! No - he doesn't yet (as far as we know!) It started as everyone speculating about which out of Guy, Will and Jonny would be the next to have a baby and it went from there... Jonny will be married with triplets by the time this thread ends!!

Oh dear - the confusion! What have we done?!!! As far as I know he's not getting married soon - but then again, who knows!!! He has lived with his girlfriend for three years as is apparently settled but nothing about a marriage has been announced. The stuff in this thread about Guy, Will and Jonny is all fun speculation.

Don't know....it's been documented in the past that he's been a bit of a playa. A girl in every country that kinda thing.

Maybe he and his girlfriend haven't been together long enough to get married.

Apart from Gwyn and Chris, the others had been with there partners 5 or 6 years before they tied the knot. :idea2:

Apart from Gwyn and Chris' date=' the others had been with there partners 5 or 6 years before they tied the knot. :idea2:[/quote']

Woah... Didn't know that :o . That's a rather long time, but in a way I'm not surprised... Those are my boys :smug:

As for Jonny... Jonny, Jonny, what're we gonna do with you? :rolleyes: :lol:

Lucky for him Chris didn't have a "if you've more than one girlfriend, you're out..." kinda thing (like their if-anyone-does-drugs-they're-out rule) at the beginning. Can you imagine the consequences?