✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

gwyneth pregnant again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet marianne

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh, he doesnt believe in abortion. his g/f is pretty pissed off, but she says she'll support him through it all. instead of making up all these speculations, i think we should all just concentrate on showing Mr Buckland that we care and support him through these tough times :)

^! thats a great idea! that would really show him we care! we should sell fundraising chocolates, everybody likes chocolates, or hold lotteries to win prizes! (meat tray anyone?) :idea2: then we can put all proceeds towards the Jonny Hamster Fund! :)

Don't know....it's been documented in the past that he's been a bit of a playa. A girl in every country that kinda thing.

Maybe he and his girlfriend haven't been together long enough to get married.

Apart from Gwyn and Chris, the others had been with there partners 5 or 6 years before they tied the knot. :idea2:

Poor Jonny - he's probably not really a player at all! I doubt it as he has always been really shy. One newspaper (a British semi-tabloid) once claimed he dated two iclandic women at once, and we've seen one picture of him with an ex-girlfriend from college - that's it! I think the poor guy is allowed to have had a few girfriends - he is 28!

In the UK lots of people live together and don't get married straight away or at all - it's very acceptable. It's more unusal for people not to live together before getting hitched. Doesn't mean it's not serious. I live with my boyfriend and I love him just as much as I would with a piece of paper saying we were married.

As for why the thread is all about Jonny - well that is simple... because he's just so damn lovely! There is a thread dedicated to Guy's wife and to Gwyneth so why not Jonny's lady (and their hamster twins)!?

Gwyneth Paltrow has cryptically confirmed she is pregnant.

The smiling star told a press conference that there were "two Paltrows in the room" while patting her bulging stomach.

The actress - dressed in a figure hugging Gucci dress - made the confession after journalists asked why her husband Coldplay frontman Chris Martin hadn't joined her at the London premiere of 'Proof'.

Meanwhile, Paltrow's mother, Blythe Danner, has already accidentally hinted her daughter is expecting a second child.

Earlier this month, the 62-year-old actress was asked whether she was looking forward to becoming a grandmother again at a Los Angeles awards ceremony, she replied: "Yes, I am" before quickly backtracking.

Don't know....it's been documented in the past that he's been a bit of a playa. A girl in every country that kinda thing.

Maybe he and his girlfriend haven't been together long enough to get married.

Apart from Gwyn and Chris, the others had been with there partners 5 or 6 years before they tied the knot. :idea2:

Poor Jonny - he's probably not really a player at all! I doubt it as he has always been really shy. One newspaper (a British semi-tabloid) once claimed he dated two iclandic women at once, and we've seen one picture of him with an ex-girlfriend from college - that's it! I think the poor guy is allowed to have had a few girfriends - he is 28!

In the UK lots of people live together and don't get married straight away or at all - it's very acceptable. It's more unusal for people not to live together before getting hitched. Doesn't mean it's not serious. I live with my boyfriend and I love him just as much as I would with a piece of paper saying we were married.

As for why the thread is all about Jonny - well that is simple... because he's just so damn lovely! There is a thread dedicated to Guy's wife and to Gwyneth so why not Jonny's lady (and their hamster twins)!?

Calm down, I wasn't having a go. Chris has joked about Jonny's multi-girlfriends in many interviews...was only making reference to that :stunned:

I wasn't cross - I was joking around too!

I was mainly answering gentleparachute's question about people in the UK living together and not getting married - it wasn't anything more than that... sorry if you thought I was having a go :embarrased:

Does that mean we can have a thread about Jonny' date=' his girlfriend and their twin hamsters?... think of the photo oportunities :lol:[/quote']

Aww... you took my line, a fine one at that :P

Thanks u guys for explaining how it is. As for me, I felt curious about Jonny as the other guys are all married... I mean talk about peer-pressure! :lol: I don't believe I've ever come across a band with members who're all happily settled-down so early in their lives, not to mention how unlikely it seems that they might ever break-up with their significant others anytime soon (:thinking: oh lets say in another 50 years, give or take a decade :lol: ). It is all rather 'shocking' in a way :stunned:

HA' date=' well at least one of them dated an actress, knocked her up with a 'love-child', then eloped with her after only being together just over a year. That's kinda rock'n'roll....sort of :thinking: :lol:[/quote']

Y'know what, you're right :idea2:

I'd never have thought of it that way though now come to think of it, I was very surprised that it all turned out that way for Chris... He didn't exactly seem the kind to drop unexpected surprises so to speak... But then again, he's never really thought twice about "sticking it up their noses" :lol:

wow' date=' nice. i wished that happy ending couldve happened to jonny and the hamster :/ :([/quote']

Don't...you'll get me in tears again :/

HA' date=' well at least one of them dated an actress, knocked her up with a 'love-child', then eloped with her after only being together just over a year. That's kinda rock'n'roll....sort of :thinking: :lol:[/quote']

Y'know what, you're right :idea2:

I'd never have thought of it that way though now come to think of it, I was very surprised that it all turned out that way for Chris... He didn't exactly seem the kind to drop unexpected surprises so to speak... But then again, he's never really thought twice about "sticking it up their noses" :lol:

:pleased:

I just read something pretty sad.. It's a quote by Gwyneth and it was on an Austrian Entertainment page, it said:

At the moment, Gwyneth Paltrow doesn't want to do any films because she wants to spend enough time with 1 year old baby Apple. "I don't want to be one of these mothers who leave their children with nannys all the time. That's why we haven't even had a nanny until recently." Paltrow hardly doesn't get any support from her husband, Coldplay singer Chris Martin: "He's away on business all the time. Sometimes you do feel very lonely and overextended.."

:confused: Being married to a rock star definitely has some bad sides, too, doesn't it...