✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Did Ashlee Simpson rip off Coldplay?

gatorsamiam

Guest Grace

i'm sorry for bringing up this whole ashlee simpson topic up again but i just have to moan about that brainless kid.

her whole behavious is just ridiculous ... that whole "look-at-me-i-am-so-punkrock" thing is fucking annoying ... +_+

she wants to be all grown up and stuff but she'll always be jessica's little sister ...

listening to he coldplay rip off just hurts ... my ears won't stop bleeding

she already ripped off that famous hole riff (you know, the one from Celebrity Skin) ...

why do talentless people get record deals just because of their names?

and why do real talented people have to sell their soul to get signed?!?!

Sienna, you're probably right about the american bands ...

look at good charlotte or fall out boy ... they all don't have personality and they make music without a soul.

i just love the european music culture. i love european music ....!!! YAAAY!!! (sorry, for that one +_+)

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate her,, silly cow why did she have to rip them off and make such a shit song!!!!!!!! she spoils everything. i agree they should sue her and so should oasis maybe then she would do her own thing. oh and have you heard angels by her sister its the worst thing i ever heard. the simpsons should all be shot on site.

It's funny. Sometimes I'll start playing Eyes Wide Open and say to my mom, "Listen! It's Coldplay's new single!" and she always goes, "Oh, really?"

She believes it up until "I COULD HEAR HERRRR BREEEEAAATHIIING!" :laugh4: