✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

Put it this way - I somehow managaged to stay at the front until about 10mins before the end when I suddenly had the feeling one of my ribs just might crack. :stunned: I've honestly never been so crushed in my life! :lol:

But that was a London crowd...not sure how mental the fans are where you are from???

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmfao, I see them tomorrow. Don't even go there. I'm so nervous I'm about to explode. Nervous excitement SUCKS.

I'm going to be there at 4pm.... I think doors open at 8pm. So, about 4 hours in advance should be good, eh? I NEED the rail or I will collapse into a hissy fit and scratch someone's face off (!?!?!?).

Oy. I'm more worried about the show than my finals tomorrow. Dayum.

the feeling of bones cracking doesn't sound too good but i don't think it'll be just as mental here :lol:

4 hours of waiting should be enough, atleast compared to how long i'm waiting for :laugh3: . i'm getting a ride from a friend so i don't think i should be the one to argue. doors open at 7pm and we're going to be there at 6pm. i don't know but, i'm just afraid there'll be a big line before we get there...

but have a great time at the show tomorrow and good luck with your finals!

Yeah, I thought that was pretty good. I'm way too short to be anywhere behind people. ;) haha.

Thanks! I'm going to need luck with the finals... But actually, the really easy ones are tomorrow (english and spanish). I'm going to be functioning on about 3 hours of sleep for my finals on Friday though (math and chemistry! :sick:). Oh well, lots of energy drinks should work.

Don't worry, you'll have a great time, I'm sure you'll be up towards the front as well. If not, then push. hahaha. I'll be taking videos and pictures the whole time, I'll post them on Friday for you guys!! :D

ohh pictures and videos are always nice lol i'm not too tall myself (maybe 5'4''?) so being near the front is probably the best :P

hey tomorrow i have my english exam as well. we were told we just have to read a given article, answer some questions and then write an essay on it. i'm hoping it shouldn't be too hard, except i'm just worried about science and math...:\

i have to go now, but thanks for the advice and have a great time!

4 hours should be enough.. i took some pics.. theyre mad blurry.. i will try to sort thru them sometime to see if there decent ones.. i took some vids too.. but the bass was insanely high.. i'll see hjow those turned out too.. they totally rejected us and snuck out without teh fans outside noticing :( howevr i did meet WAS again and took pics wiht them.. i will post those in the we are scientists thread tho hehe

i'll up date more tomorrow! WEEEEE!!!!

oh and its like a giant mosh pit in the front.. make sure u get barrier or else u will get molested and shoved around a LOT and possibly smacked in the head if ure short. dont wear flip flops. lol

am55qr.jpg

am73ml.jpg

Matt kept watching me take pictures and would make funny faces at me after I took them, and I laughed. He'd be like :stunned: :) :wacky: ahahah

am18gb.jpg

am27op.jpg

Guess four hours was enough.

More tomorrow. After my body stops hurting from getting kicked in the head 3 times. Directly in front of Alex's mic=prime territory for surfers. Fuckas!

oh my god. Alex and I so had a moment, it was so funny. I have to tell you guys about it tomorrow though. hahahaha. omg. I love that man so much.

yeah especially when ure oh-so-close.. i wound up being pushed/moshed to the railing mid arctic monkeys set lol

Haha yeah you're about to get the perfect picture than somebody sticks their arm up or bumps you oh so slightly.

Thanks, I have literally TONS more. And video of Mardy Bum and the begining of 'A Certain Romance' (and clips of other songs, but I like taking pictures better than videos ;) ).

The venue was INSANELY SMALL. I just noticed my knees an hour ago, they're blood red and turning green and purple. That's how fucking crazy it was. I have a scratch on the back of my neck, too.

So, um. A recommendation: If you don't want to be molested beyond any resonable doubt, do NOT stand directly in front of Alex Turner's mic. It might just be the best and worst place in the venue. Fuckin' hell.

I'll write up my "play-by-play review" and post all 75 ish pictures later on. Now I need to sleep. I had two exams today that I did on 2 hours of sleep. ahaha.

My poor kneeeeeeeees..... I have such funny stories to tell, hahaaha.

front and center! looks like you had a great view danielle because those are awesome pictures! :cool: hope the soreness goes aways soon though

i'm going to see them tomorrow! veryexcitedcan'twait :wideeyed: and i think i'll avoid your spot last night and move towards jamie :heart: instead lol hopefully it'll be a little less painful

don't forget to share your stories and pictures and your alex moment ;)

It's calmer around Jamie, well uh..... as calm as a riot can get. ;) He's so cute (Jamie, I mean, although they all are).

Ah, I just woke up (nothing like a 5 hour nap). So I'm ready to work on resizing and messing with the rest of my pictures. Expect my update in an hour or so. :)