✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

Nah, I really don't. They haven't really STOPPED touring in the past year or so, and Andy doesn't pretend to LOVE the spotlight.

He just needs a rest. If he doesn't come back after the North American tour, then obviously there's something more going on. But if he does, then I'll leave it at that. ;)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found out that my exams finish on one of the days that AM are playing, so im gonna be browsing ebay incessantly now :D

i wish i knew when they ended when the tickets came out :angry: im probably going by myself, i dont know any other AM fans. did anyone else go by themselves??

I think I'll be going myself, don't know yet though. It's either alone, or go with my dad and have him stand in the back (I refuse to have him stand next to me up front wtf that's just not happening NOT COOL). I'd prefer alone.

We'll see, lol.

just got back from the sasquatch music festival.. it was apparently their first outdoor concert.. wooo!!! i think i got some good pics.. will post whenever i can.. YAY!!!!!

i almost got crushed like a zillion times coz i was second row .. it doesnt pay to be short. :P

Amazing if you like 10 year olds. :freak:

Just teasing.

I feel really old everytime I see them. They're the first band I've liked who have been significantly younger than me. It's taking some getting used to... :stunned:

Amazing pics, though. ;)

I feel really old everytime I see them. They're the first band I've liked who have been significantly younger than me. It's taking some getting used to... :stunned:

ditto. i feel dirty everytime i think alex is cute too.. :lol:

Guest Grace

yaaaaaaaaaaaaay alex pics :)

well, since i'm only 15 ... it's okay for me to watch them guys ;)

Guest Grace

ermm ... seems like i was the only one who didn't know that alex has got a girlfriend...

well,now i'm disappointed :( :cry: