✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Grace

hey ... what's wrong with being a groupie? lol ...

well, gywneth platrow is a groupie in my eyes too ... she went to a coldplay gig (whihc means she has been a fan) and met the band afterwards and then caught chrissy wissy .... :dozey:

Oh man, I think that the Arctic Monkeys are super awesome!

Mardy Bum, A Certain Romance, and When the Sun Goes Down .. freaking brilliant.

And I like how they're against the whole celebrity thing, and they don't care that they have acne and crap .. I respect them for that :x

Arctic Monkeys are amazing!! I love them:D

When the sun goes down, i bet that u look good on the dance floor, fake tales of sanfransico, dancing shoes ... they are my favorites but i love all of their songs. They are soo pretty:D

does anyone have any video of some of their concerts and would like to share it with us please?;)

Bump.

I have totally fallen for their music and their cute little butts. lol.

The bass lines are so awesome. The lyrics intense and interesting.

What am I mumbling about? Everyone here already knows this!

Who the Fuck are Arctic Monkeys? was the first song I downloaded. But then bought the album.......2 hours later at the store. And it's my new thang to workout to.

Makes me want to scream out at the gym, PEOPLE YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS BAND! IT IS WORKING WONDERS FOR MY MOTIVATION!!!

hahaha. Actually I really do owe it to this CD, it's making me healthy!

But of course there is a catch. I love the band so naturally they aren't touring nearby. It's like the whole Midwest and Central US is not on the tour dates. We're too boring anyway. :P Soooo hopefully they come around next time?

here are all the crappy pictures i took :\

http://liveandletpie.livejournal.com/294568.html

those are really beautiful pictures putainfromage!

yayaya!! just happy i got tickets to their concert next saturday in toronto! (just after the very unanticipated science exam). it was like a miracle that i was on ticketmaster last night and they had extra tickets though they were sold out the day they were released back in april. too good! :dance:

this'll be my first concert (...yes i know, :smug: ) so i don't really know what to expect, or what time i should be at the venue to get to the front, how the front will be like, how squished i may be, all those details :huh:

any tips are appreciated :nice: