✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than one month and I see them!!! I'm so excited, especially since I'm going to wait outside the venue from 1pm until showtime. I'm praying that I "bump into" one or more of the guys...!!! And to top that off, I highly suspect I might score myself a front row spot... :wink3:

I am soooooo excited!!!

Guest Grace
Less than one month and I see them!!! I'm so excited, especially since I'm going to wait outside the venue from 1pm until showtime. I'm praying that I "bump into" one or more of the guys...!!! And to top that off, I highly suspect I might score myself a front row spot... :wink3:

I am soooooo excited!!!

... .... :( ... *jealous*

but i hope you'll get the chance to take many many pictures :D

I am a total photo freak. When I go to shows I usually go into another zone, where all I do is scream, sing and take pictures. Really, I got trouble at my Coldplay show for taking so many pictures and videos (and I kept doing it after Security yelled at me for it, they can suck my non existant dick).

Don't worry, I will take LOTS of pictures!

As some of you may or may not know andy will be taking some time off from touring re joining the band in 3 weeks time when they get back. There is nothing to worry about he's just a bit tired from constant touring and needs a bit of a rest.

i won't get to see my andy monkey :bigcry:

Guest Grace

the arctic monkeys are great :)

their live performances are just so ... catchy :)

loved their 'Fake Tales' performance at the NME awards

this band has blown up quite a bit so fast. it's interesting to see their fame grow.

on a side note and OT, i have two extra arctic monkeys tshirts i need to get rid of. pm me if interested.

i loved the album when it first came out, but now i find them a bit annoying to be honest, not as a backlash, i just think there wasn't a lot coming out at the same time as them, but now there is such a good run coming up i have got more excited about that.

still, mardy bum is an amzing song

riot van original recording was better than the album version though

He needs a break from all the constant touring. He'll be back after the North American tour, which is probably after June 15th. Just in time for the festival tour in the summer. ;)

He has NOT left the band, unlike what the dickheads on the Arctic Monkey forum think.

He needs a break from all the constant touring. He'll be back after the North American tour' date=' which is probably after June 15th. Just in time for the festival tour in the summer. ;)[/quote']

Just heard it in the news... :( Well, hopefully he'll be back after June 15th, because I'm going to see them on June 23th. :P

For which, the regular concert or festival? ;)

I'm very VERY excited for both!!! Practically peeing myself everytime I think of seeing them in Boston on the 15th!! Hopefully I'll be right up front!!!

I live in the US, East Coast to be exact. But I'm going over to Ireland for that week (staying in Dublin). The second day of the Oxegen festival is on my 18th birthday, so it's my big gift from my parents (except for the fact that I'm paying for it!!).

Oh my gosh, it's going to be amazing...!! The fact that Arctic Monkeys are playing just makes it better!

Yeah, your flying from the US to Ireland? That's fantastic! Why Dublin? Just only because of the festival? I really want to spend some holidays in another European city, but I still can't decide between Dublin, London (third time), Paris (sixth time), Prague or Stockholm. :D

Well, the festivals just outside of Dublin so we're going to stay there definately. I went to Ireland last April and fell in love with the city, but I only spent a day and a half there. Not really enough. So it should be great to go back!

Definately go to Ireland, at least at some point. It's my favorite country in the world, and Dublin is such a fun and amazing city. I've heard Prague is beautiful though...

Thanks for your experiences of Dublin! Hm, I heard from so many people that Dublin is just an amazing city. But if I would fly to Dublin I would like to visit Wexford, Cork and Galway aswell. Especially Cork should be wonderful. :) Im must admit, I'm a bit jealous that you're going to see the Arctic Monkeys in Dublin. :D

I'd be jealous of myself!! Heh. Galway is GORGEOUS.

I went through Cork last April, but we didn't stop or spend any time there. Lovely country. :nice: If you could get on a tour that covered all those cities (and more) that'd be great, it's what I did last April. Really worth it.

Hope you have fun, wherever you end up going ;)

He needs a break from all the constant touring. He'll be back after the North American tour, which is probably after June 15th. Just in time for the festival tour in the summer. ;)

He has NOT left the band, unlike what the dickheads on the Arctic Monkey forum think.

oh..i do think there's more too it.:wink3: