✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

Guest Grace
haha that was ripped off by the Aussie show, which im finding quite addicting now :stunned:

wow they used that song? :stunned: what dance style was it?

i can't remember ... but they changed it a little ... they had a live band there to perform and it was some kinda swing band ... kinda interesting though

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww .... he developed some celebrity attitudes ("I'm Alex Turnerfrom the AM!") lol ... i kinda find that cute though :D

What's really annoying me @ the present time is the attitude of the press towards the Monkeys. I was reading this week's NME and all you got was them having a dig at them because they're so young. Things like 'how can they write this stuff when they can't shave yet' - shit like that...:veryangry:

Guest Grace

yeah, it's not only the press

a couple of months okay i told my friends that there's a new bombasting band from the UK called the arctic monkeys and they were like:"oh, they sound like everyone else" and now they like them too +_+

well, i like the fact that they're into the AM but it's just because there's an AM hype now!

Guest Grace

woooohoooooo .... my AM cd is fucked ...

A Certain Romance is kinda broken .... it always repeats the same part of the song (sounds sorta funny because it's like Alex is rapping) ... :(

What's really annoying me @ the present time is the attitude of the press towards the Monkeys. I was reading this week's NME and all you got was them having a dig at them because they're so young. Things like 'how can they write this stuff when they can't shave yet' - shit like that...:veryangry:

:rolleyes: When I first heard people talking about them, my first reaction was that the hype was going to get even bigger, but by the end of this coming summer everyone would have turned on them. I hope I was wrong, but it looks like its already starting. :uneasy: The sad thing whenever this happens, is that the band may never have deserved the level of hype, but they don't deserve the derision either.

Two days ago, I went to my first Monkeys Concert ever ... they played an incredible Show in Dresden. And, what was really surprising me, they played the whole album (incl. "Riot Van") and some B-Sides. Was amazing.

And before the show I met Alex Turner and so now I got my own picture with him on my mobile phone. Fucking amazing :D

Guest Grace
Two days ago, I went to my first Monkeys Concert ever ... they played an incredible Show in Dresden. And, what was really surprising me, they played the whole album (incl. "Riot Van") and some B-Sides. Was amazing.

And before the show I met Alex Turner and so now I got my own picture with him on my mobile phone. Fucking amazing :D

post that pic, post that pic, post that pic!!!!

lucky bugger .... :dozey:

Yes' date=' I'm going to see them again next month at the German Southside Festival :)[/quote']

Great, I will see them next month at the Hurricane Festival... :) It's at the same time, together with Southside Festival, so the Arctic Monkeys will perform in Scheeßel on Friday and in Neuhausen on Sunday. ;)

Great' date=' I will see them next month at the Hurricane Festival... :) It's at the same time, together with Southside Festival, so the Arctic Monkeys will perform in Scheeßel on Friday and in Neuhausen on Sunday. ;)[/quote']

Great thing... great line-up, isn't it? And you guys also got Snow Patrol. Lucky bastards :D