✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just say Andy is a fucking amazing bassist. These are really... really hard.

i realise about that too!he is amazing oooh yeah!

but like every bassist nobody knows about them cos they hide :)

I was just sitting here trying to learn all of 'Whatever People Say I Am' on my bass guitar, song by song....

Let's just say Andy is a fucking amazing bassist. These are really... really hard.

I agree - he's top! We were standing right in front of him and I got some good shots.

from mardy-bum.com:

According to The People, Alex Turner was turned away from a bar in the Arctic Monkey's hometown of Sheffield.

After being asked for ID at The Cavendish Bar and not having any, Turner was forced to try elsewhere.

An onlooker said:

"Alex is one of the most famous people in pop but he and drummer Matt Helders had to queue," an onlooker told The People. "When they got to the front, the bouncer grabbed Alex and said, 'How old are you, mate?' He told them he was 20 but the bouncer said, 'I don't believe you - you got any ID?'

"Alex said, 'I don't need ID. I'm Alex Turner. I'm the lead singer of the Arctic Monkeys.' The bouncer said, 'I don't give a toss, you don't look 18 and you need ID.' Alex eventually moved on but he wasn't happy."

Ritz to Rubble, anyone?

ahaha.

from mardy-bum.com:

According to The People, Alex Turner was turned away from a bar in the Arctic Monkey's hometown of Sheffield.

After being asked for ID at The Cavendish Bar and not having any, Turner was forced to try elsewhere.

An onlooker said:

"Alex is one of the most famous people in pop but he and drummer Matt Helders had to queue," an onlooker told The People. "When they got to the front, the bouncer grabbed Alex and said, 'How old are you, mate?' He told them he was 20 but the bouncer said, 'I don't believe you - you got any ID?'

"Alex said, 'I don't need ID. I'm Alex Turner. I'm the lead singer of the Arctic Monkeys.' The bouncer said, 'I don't give a toss, you don't look 18 and you need ID.' Alex eventually moved on but he wasn't happy."

Ritz to Rubble, anyone?

ahaha.

lmao!

I was listening to that on the way home.

Poor bubs....:sick::D

Guest Grace
from mardy-bum.com:

An onlooker said:

Ritz to Rubble, anyone?

ahaha.

awww .... he developed some celebrity attitudes ("I'm Alex Turnerfrom the AM!") lol ... i kinda find that cute though :D

Guest Grace
hey i was watching eurosport and there were some motorbike videos' date=' and there was some melody or something, and i discovered it was ARCTIC MONKEYS!! great :)[/quote']

well, we have some kinda dance show here in germany in which celebrities dance weekly and there's always one kicked out each week and they once used 'Dancing Shoes' +_+ for that cheap show ...