✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've listened to it 4 times and I have really enjoyed it! I think maybe it is their weakest album, but, I still love it. It's ARCTIC MONKEYS!!!

However, I really am not getting 'Love Is A Laserquest'...there isn't much to the song, and it does not capture my attention at all.

I LOVE BLACK TREACLE!!!!!

i'm finding it hard to decide where to rank this album but no worried about that now. each album is great in its own way.

the one thing i would say humbug has over SIAS is that it seemed to have a much clearer structure, it has a distinct beginning middle and end. whereas although this new one does seem to ebb and flow the structure isn't as distinct. but SIAS shows a much more confident sounding AM. on humbug it sounded like they didn't quite know where to take their sound.

Seriously I am on my 20th listen now and realizing this is brilliant. The first two songs released were an obvious piss take, this is a band more confident you're spot on Jamie. I'm loving all of this record!!!

I think I would like them 'couse they're very young and are good, but i don't like so much, there's some songs that i like it, but not all.

i soport artic monkeys because they're young boys, i mean about their ages... that's the bigger reason

Just a opinion :)

Wait you're saying you like AM more because they're younger? That doesn't make any sense.

I like some songs of them, but i suport them because they're young boys... and that's cool for me, i've not seen other bands with that age playing like AM, make me feel proud.

AND they're not one of my favorite bands, just like them a little xD

Maybe, what i like of their young age is they have experience similar to mine

i don't think there's anything wrong with liking a band because they're the same age as you. it allows you to relate to the band so much better. as long as you like their music as well.

there are a lot of bands out there whose music i have a lot of respect for, their albums are always near the top of my end of year lists but i would hardly call them one of my favourites simply because i don't relate to them as well as other bands. who might not have as many great albums but there's something about them (often inexplicable) that appeals to me.

and there is no doubting AM has achieved an incredible amount for their age. they are hardly 25 and they've already headlined glastonbury and a ton of other festivals around the world and played stadiums around the UK.

i think there's more to a band than just their music.

looking at the setlist they played in boston last night. they kicked off with Library Pictures, View from the Afternoon then Brainstorm. what a way to start! i really love it how they're shifting around the setlist every night.

i think there's more to a band than just their music.

looking at the setlist they played in boston last night. they kicked off with Library Pictures, View from the Afternoon then Brainstorm. what a way to start! i really love it how they're shifting around the setlist every night.

EPIC START!!!

I downloaded the new AM's album and new Bon Iver album the other day...I've listened to Bon Iver like twice, and AM's about 15! I really can't stop listening to it, it is actually fantastic, and I really am having trouble ranking the albums. Love Is A Laserquest has grown on me as well. Seriously Arctic Monkey's can do no wrong!