• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was good ...

Never thought I'd say this , but the crowd was too wild :/

With Miles Kane it was already insane ...

I was just in the middle third row , which wasn't such a good idea ...

The jumping and pushing is alright , that's fun...

But they pushed from left to right and such , I had to focus more on not falling then the gig :(

The pushing was painful , the going left and right deadly (seriously :confused:) , the heat too much and there was almost "no air"

I almost passed out and my friend saw that I was kinda falling , so we had to more to the back during 'I Bet You Look Good... :cry:

and stayed on the 9 on 10th row , but I was too sick/no air enough to jump and sing

it was the first time I was happy the gig was over :\

They played great , not one mistake , it was really good and I feel terrible that I couldn't enjoy it that much (enjoying for me = jumping and singing)

I lost my 'banner' for Nick before I could show off ...

The one for Miles Kane had effect :D

He announced his song pointing at my sign and laughing/looking at me :heart:

:)

almost have no good picture or vids 'Cause I just couldn 't reach my camera of the pushing :p

my friend filmed this one though :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c14CfaAaSJg&feature=channel_video_title]Miles Kane - Better Left Invisible @ Zénith Lille 01/02/12 - YouTube[/ame]

:)

I got a bit of 'Do Me A Favour' and the end of 505...

and 3 good picture's , if anyone wanna see just ask ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh dear me. I just am in from a crazyyyy night!

The Black Keys with special guest ARCTIC MONKEYS were in Detroit, MI tonight. Of course I went! It ended about 11:30 pm. AMAZING. The Black Keys blew me away! AM were absolutely spot on as well. Got my money's worth x 100. :) Anywho. I actually left early from the BK set because I needed to get to another concert. Here in the middle of Detroit there is a small city called Hamtramck. It hosts "North America's Largest Local Music Festival" . It's been going on the last 3 days. Well tonight, The Dirtbombs, a local garage rock band were closing out the fest and headlining at 1 am at one venue....The festival is held in all the local bars in Hamtramck. So you can walk between them and see many acts.) I rushed to get there and meet up with friends. I thought " MY GOD what could possibly top tonight!" Well soon I turned around and Dan from the BK was hanging out waiting for the DB. And I suddenly saw Matt having a drink at the bar and immediately went over. Suddenly the whole band was there! AHHHH. Here's the picture. I dunno if I can sleep. It's been ages since I've been a fan girl but i can not believe they showed up for a local music fest. They really seemed to be enjoying it and wahhhhh. I love them so much more now. :) <3

I chatted with Alex on how I first saw them back in like 2007 at Clutch Cargos. And that he may have been skinny minny then. He proceeded to say, " Are you calling me fat now, love?!?" hahahahah. Nice kid. Absolutely a gentleman! I also told Nick and Andy that they have fantastic hair. hahah. Too much alcohol in my system i guess!

1e9xy9.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey, its nice to see you in here! Haha, I love the arctic monkeys, I think Alex Turner is pretty much the only songwriter of his generation that I think is a genuine talent, I just think he will go on to do more amazing stuff.

Hey, its nice to see you in here! Haha, I love the arctic monkeys, I think Alex Turner is pretty much the only songwriter of his generation that I think is a genuine talent, I just think he will go on to do more amazing stuff.

Lyrically, he is easily the best of the last ten years.