✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arctic Monkeys!

Lamposts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just listened to it 3 times in a row. It's different from their other stuff.

This is probably their heaviest guitar riff ever.

I'm liking it so far. I will give it a little time to grow on me though. And I think it will sound good live which is getting me even more excited about seeing them this summer ! :awesome:

New song sounds like the efforts of some random local band who are ripping off Arctic Monkeys. I preferred them when they had more about them, songs that evolved a little more with layers, nice little bits thrown in and a bit more passion in his voice. The new song is just a song, could have been written by anyone, like what Oasis became, except obviously heavier. They only thing I like is the high backing singing which comes in at some points. Other than that, I'm inclined to think I won't hear anything by them that I will illegally download ever again. And that's a big statement :p

I pretty much hate both of their new songs. I don't think the special sound they used to have is there, and the lyrics are really not up to par either. They used to be a much better band. Now they're just disappointing :shrug:

I've never been a big Nirvana fan, but I've always been a big Arctic Monkeys fan and they have never disappointed me so far!

Same for me !

I do like Nirvana , and 'nevermind' , but it's definitely not one of my fav albums ...

I always felt that Nirvana is a bit overrated, :/

So , I really hope Arctic Monkeys stays Arctic Monkeys

• 4 weeks later...

Reckless Serenade has been leaked online!

It is amazing! People who didn't like Brick by Brick and Don't Sit Down..., you may like this! Definitely more 'poppy' and commercial, but brilliant none the less! Very catchy!