✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So ladies what quailites do you look for in lads

bart

Well, I want a guy that's unique, and isn't afraid to go against the flow. Someone who isn't going to fall into the regular stereotype. He has to be at least a bit funny, and should listen to me as much as I'll listen to him. Artistic guys, musical guys, and guys that are into literature make me go weak to the knees. He has to be charming, intellegent, passionate, sensitive, and gentle. Maybe I'm asking for a bit too much... :-D

intelligent, funny, respectful, HONEST, intelligent, honest, good sense of humour (ok not good sense of humour but my sense of humour which a lot of ppl find difficult), smart, wise, not too romantic, intelligent, wise, am i repeating myself?

when it comes to looks i don`t have a particular typa guy that i like. he`s gotta have that thing that attracts me.

l think an ideal guy would be Guy.B ...ehum :roll: but really...l think he should:

1. good conversationalist

2. Handsome, cuz l don't wanna go out with some vicious lookin bloke (however l am NOT saying looks are everything)

3. must have a good sense of humour, because l tend to say rather strange and irelivant things at times :roll: uh hehe.....so he must be able to somehow work around that lol

4. be a gentleman (be sincere and brooding*thinks of ginger :lol:*, l think quiet guys are SUCH A DAMN turnon, specially when they're handsome like GuyB :D ;(too often l've seen guys who are ambgious knobheads who are too cocky)

5. Last but not least...he has to be somewhat of a romantic, because well...how do l say it better? ''show me loovee over, love over, love over this" (show love over not showing love :shock: if that makes sense)

Ohh thats a good one...someone who plays either guitar' date=' drums, or PIANO, oh my god, that is really really really sexy. It adds sooo much.[/quote']

I know what you mean Kenna!!! A guy who plays one of those instruments is really a turn on!!! :-D

a guy who has his own teeth and hair :D

oh and hes got to be drop dead gorgeous and funny and talented in erm somthing and .........................................................................................