✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So ladies what quailites do you look for in lads

bart

umm lets see..

he has to have a great sense of humour, cause I am funny so me has to be funy too when I cant make myself laugh :lol:

he has to definitely be attractive...I'm gonna walk w/ someone who every time I llook at make me vomit and roll over and die

he has to smart, I have to able to learn something from him

he had be into at least a few of the bands and sports that I'm into

he has to have an open mind when it comes to different cultures, I hate when ppl ddont understand and make fun oy culture.. :-x

he has to be able to understand and respect by believes, religious as well

he has to be kind , yah dah yah dah,, and patient cause I can be difficult at times..

he has to be a good kisser..

My future boyfriend has to be smart (I hate the guys who doesn't have conversation), he has to have hair like Guy B. and beautiful eyes and lips, he has to love the same music that I love (Coldplay),ha has to be very very sweet to me 'cause I'm very susceptible,he has to make me laugh,he has to be very loving :D

Hmm, where to start ... ?

Looks: good teeth, clean hair, fit and healthy, not under or over weight. Not too short or too tall (forget anyone under 5'6" or over 6'3"!). Must move well. :D

Personality: Good sense of humour, even silly at times, but also sensible and doesn't go too far (cos they have to keep me under control :D ). Gentle, affectionate, loyal, a good friend, sensitive, rather vulnerable (very sexy!). Must have impeccable manners - only real gentlemen need apply ;) - and be intelligent and well educated.

AND DOESN'T SMOKE! :o

Does he exist? :-o

Looks: good teeth, clean hair, fit and healthy, not under or over weight. Not too short or too tall (forget anyone under 5'6" or over 6'3"!). Must move well. :D

Personality: Good sense of humour, even silly at times, but also sensible and doesn't go too far (cos they have to keep me under control :D ). Gentle, affectionate, loyal, a good friend, sensitive, rather vulnerable (very sexy!). Must have impeccable manners - only real gentlemen need apply ;) - and be intelligent and well educated.

00b96c80.jpg :P

I'd say a good sense of humour...i like a guy who could be sarcastic too, but not too sarcastic, b/c then that just gets annoying... um, someone with good hygiene...hahah..someone who can carry a conversation and who is an all-around likeable guy...that way my friends and family will like him and i won't have to deal with that whole "forbidden love" thing..it's too much energy :roll: :D

yeah, that is true, good conversation skills are important. i really need a guy who loves talking as much as i do, i think that guy who can play musical instruments are very sexy too. especially guitar or piano

yep :) lol

AAAAAAAAARGHHHHH!!!!!! *runs for cover*

00b96c80.jpg :P

yep :) lol

he he :D Hmmmmm ...........

my guy has a sense of humor with a mix of intellect in it, i dont like any stupid guys who try to be funny. Overall, i dont look for much in a guy, if i like him, then i like him. I tend to like a variety of guys with different personalities and qualtities. BUT, they have to play an instrument, preferably the piano or guitar so they can play for me. It drives me wild whenever a guy can play instrument, its so sexy, thats why chris martin is perfect.

hmm i'd definetly would have to say a good sense of humor first off. i love it when a guy can make me laugh. and i'd love him to be really easy to talk to, that you can talk bout anything, even stupid things and it'd still be a good conversation. i also think honesty is really important. and i'd want him to care bout things, not just be like some guys that are just like, "whatever" u know what i mean? lol. mmm and i love a man who can dance.

looks wise, i love tall, like around 6" man, with dark hair, beautiful green eyes, and a great smile

Well everyone is saying sense of humor, and I am going to second that b/c a guy has to make me laugh! Seriously, if he can't make me laugh, or at least smile, I'm not the least bit attracted to him. Personality is key...I have to be attracted to the guy...but looks do not come first to me. I like a thoughtful guy who lets me know that he cares...but I don't expect a whole lot. Just a nice kiss or hug...I don't want expensive things...thats not what counts...just someone who respects me...and can most importantly make me laugh. :)

I do agree w/ all of you who said "a guy who can play music especially guitar or piano" I think this is soooo sexy, it drives me crazy also...! lol

Then good conversation, funny (not geek), good looking and good teeth!

Then don't know just a feeling between us... :lol: