✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TALK VIDEO - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

- DAN -

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm.... i don't know what to think. after anton corbijin said it would have a b-movie, black-and-white feel, i automatically assumed it would be like the killers' "all these things that i've done". it's different than what they're done EVER, but it's hilarious. i fell off my seat laughing. their acting is HILARIOUS! it really does feel more mtv-ready than other vids. i said this song would make it big, i just hope i'm right! ze end.

p.s. love the spazztic dance part. hehehehe. all in all, i really LOVE it. just not what i expected.

My mom's credit card just did an Anton Corbijn Appreciation Dance®.

Just ordered his huge U2 picture book off amazon.com. Ho ho ho. It must be a good day for him.

Anyways, um, you can't PAUSE on the Coldplayer, right? Or am I missing something? I'd really like to pause and screen cap, but I can't do that with it constantly running.

Oh well, guess I'll just HAVE to watch this 500,000 more times. :lol: :P

okay. i just thought of something. is the video in 3d? because that's what it kind of looks like when i have a cap open in psp, with the little traces of red and blue around some edges.

it would make sense. it would be genius. i hope it's true. i just wish i had some fucking 3d glasses to see.

I think this is as different as we're going to get.

Unless for the next video they bring back Anton and this time Jonny has sex with a mermaid in a bathtub. Now THAT'D be different. Well. It'd be copying U2. But whatever.

:uhoh: :thinking:

nvm *goes back into corner with video*

Unless for the next video they bring back Anton and this time Jonny has sex with a mermaid in a bathtub. Now THAT'D be different. Well. It'd be copying U2

which u2 vid was that lol?

Electrical Storm.... I looooooooove that video... :uhoh:

http://www.freefreevideos.com/item.php?id=15011

^You can watch it there, if you want. Maybe you can see the similarities between Anton's sort of surreal imagery in that video and the recent Coldplay one.

*goes off to over analyze things*

man, that vid was excellent...

i was getting... erm, not "sick of" but tired of only performance vids from this album... so one with a storyline was greatly appreciated..

Plus, it was fecking hillarious!!

did anyone figure out what the robot is whistling? is it just the tune to "talk"?