✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TALK VIDEO - WHAT DO YOU THINK?

- DAN -

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LAME

The video is a pile of crap. I'm really disappointed with it! I thought Anton Corbijn would come up with something better than a lame, space themed promo - it totally ruins the song. I was sitting there thinking about The Clangers!

They could have done something great with it but it's actually the worst CP video I've ever seen.

I know it was intending on being ironic but it doesn't work!! The song deserves better.

(I'm copying my post from another thread...) This is an AMAZING video!! I cried laughing as well!! This is by far one of their best videos, the theme sets the music perfectly!

What the HECK is Chris doing when the rest of them break out in their instrument playing? Flailing about helplessly?? hahahahh!

Did anyone catch that the robot was talking the words he was singing backwards? hahahaha clever!

Everytime

Every time I watch this video I love it more and more.

I can appreciate the randomness of this video to a degree. I mean... Coldplay's other videos have been somewhat humdrum. The vast majority of them are just the band playing in a room or shots from a live concert.

The "Don't Panic" video was my favorite until this one. I'm happy.

I JUST SAW ITTTT!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's so funny, and i think it's really really good! At least nobody can say it's not different! i liked it a lot! maybe i'd have done some changes, but it's still brilliant as it is! im really excited! i want my friends to see it, cause like months ago we were thinking about how the video for talk could be (even before we knew it was gonna be a single) and we said that there should be a UFO landing in the first part, when you hear the weird sound, and then jonny should go down the UFO rocking on his guitar :cool: So i'm like :o :o

i havent really read this thread yet, i have just arrived and about three seconds ago, i saw what was probably the best coldplay video ever!!! lots of subliminal messages, its hilarious, its creative, innovative, unpredictable! :stunned:

its fucking brilliant!

Not sure if this has been mentioned in the seven pages (I apologize if it has), but doesn't it seem like Corbjin likes killing off the subjects of his videos? :lol: Did it with The Killers and now he's doing it again with Coldplay.

I wonder if he's done it in his videos with U2? I can't seem to find any of those to check...but after seeing the Talk video, I'm eager to see more of his videos.