✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How Many People Do You Love?

Reilly

Well there is love.... i .e a partner you can tell or a potential partner you can tell you love or there is a general love for life and people it self...

I am sure you will understand my last post is about general love...

Chris Martin sets a great example of this kind of love when he kisses his crowd goodbye at coldplay gigs !

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love is a serious word.

I have to think it very well,cause if you said "I love you" to someone and you dont feel it,thats so wrong and mean.

100 % true.

i love 3 people. one is my fiancee, one is a friend whom without him i would not have made it this far in my life, and one is a man i should not love, but i can't deny the way i feel.

I guess if i honestly have to pick the number...i would have to say ....and let me really think for Reilly.

Like three people..and that is not even my parents...

Wheeooop :lipsrsealed2:

:confused:

i have many a times thought about the love i have for my parents and it is pretty much at zilch....They have never been there for me in my entire life...maybe that is not true. Since birth they have done the mandatory...but not the heartatory...which is love me.

so yeah, i would have to say THREE

Love is a serious word.

I have to think it very well,cause if you said "I love you" to someone and you dont feel it,thats so wrong and mean.

100 % true.

i love 3 people. one is my fiancee, one is a friend whom without him i would not have made it this far in my life, and one is a man i should not love, but i can't deny the way i feel.

Oh that was disturbing...it sounds like you love someone other than your fiancee and you feel bad about it. Unless i misunderstood :stunned:

Yeah, I agree with Ryujiki in that Love is a serious thing that you have to understand in order to give it.

Love is a serious word.

100 % true.

Oh that was disturbing...it sounds like you love someone other than your fiancee and you feel bad about it. Unless i misunderstood :stunned:

Yeah, I agree with Ryujiki in that Love is a serious thing that you have to understand in order to give it.

no, i meant it the way i said... and when it came down to it, it was me making a choic between the two. i have come to term with the fact that i will probably love this person for the rest of my life, i just have to hope that it will fade as time goes by until it is just a sweet memory.

Love is a serious word.

100 % true.

I'm glad you say that. People deny that they love each other just because they feel it's somehow wrong to love someone. I believe I have loved a lot of people in a sense, but it didn't mean I was somehow doing something wrong. It's just a fact. Right now I don't know that I love love anyone like I used to because I haven't had the chance to share it like I used to. But I believe that one day it will happen again and maybe I'll love a few people, but it doesn't mean I'm doing anything wrong unless I literally do something wrong.

• 4 weeks later...