🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

post your fanarticle, cd collection you get of coldplay!

playflocold

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but i just thought you're the best people to ask this, since you're so informed!! Do you know if I can find the collection of coldplay the singles 1999-2006 box-set in stores? (http://wiki.coldplaying.com/index.php/Singles_1999-2006) Dunno, maybe in the US? Thank you so much :).
Hi, I'm not as much informed as those who post here a lot, but I bought mine around two months ago. I just went to my favourite music store and ordered it, it took around four days and it was here. Try it in a store, they should be able to order it from EMI. :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm not as much informed as those who post here a lot, but I bought mine around two months ago. I just went to my favourite music store and ordered it, it took around four days and it was here. Try it in a store, they should be able to order it from EMI. :)

Ok, thanks, because I had ordered it from the Internet but it never arrived... So since my sister is going in the US in May I was wandering if she could buy it there for me. So you think it should be ok? I can find it?? Thanks a lot!! :)

P.S. Oh and, just to know, how much did you pay for it??

Ok, thanks, because I had ordered it from the Internet but it never arrived... So since my sister is going in the US in May I was wandering if she could buy it there for me. So you think it should be ok? I can find it?? Thanks a lot!! :)

P.S. Oh and, just to know, how much did you pay for it??

In my opinion you don't have to wait for your sister to buy it, you can order it here in Europe too. It cost 74,90 Euro for me, but I don't think you'll get it any cheaper. I didn't have to pay postage or something, because I went to the store to pick it up.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found fix you single on ebay :D

Now its my turn to show off my little coldplay collection, as you can see not big as yours, but its mine lol so im happy with that :nice:

3466817020_7a00321398.jpg?v=0

3466002469_3f88fd94ed.jpg?v=0

3466003329_f6f971c6e2.jpg?v=0

Here i forgot to include x&y album in the pic :laugh3:

3466004329_9a328e3de4.jpg?v=0

3466820762_6cf0b07c54.jpg?v=0

And thats all for now :)

• 2 weeks later...

^^ Did you buy one from there ?

And a couple of days ago i was in a record store looking in the 7" singles box and what do my little eye see? the 7" jukebox promo vinyl of Yellow/ Trouble for € 1 more than a regular 7" single. So I payed 6euros for something i've been trying to find for suite a while. My day couldn't be ruined anymore :smug::smug:

Yes, of course, they said it was not their fault:(.

Aw but you have your money back, dont you?

i tried to buy one too from ebay, but then i had to cancel because of shipping.. too expensive and the seller did not find a decent way to send it to me :/ but i can buy it here, but it will cost me 70€ :sad: i cant give all that money now.. too bad