✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have you ever met anyone from Coldplaying/The net?

Reilly

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I unintentionally met people from a U2 forum I frequent at a few of my concerts.

I didn't know who they were until later on though. I had been uploading my pictures that I took at the concert onto a thread and someone started saying "Hey, I remember you...", then I remembered them, and it was just strange. Kind of funny.

I better effin' meet Kelli (putainfromage on here) in April. She needs to come to Connecticutt to see Coldplay with me (YOU READING THIS KELLI? YOU HAVE TO! LMFAO).

thats so sweet about ppl marrying here... i wish i knew thier story lol :(

im meeting bonita/bonnie04 next July at a Coldplay concert! :D

haha bon i was just about to write about how we are going to meet at the coldplay concert BUT you beat me to it.

most people seem to think we know each other already. haha.

but that will wait tilllll juneeeeee this year!

Last year I met some internet friends during an online chat in the first F1 race of the year. We kept talking via instant messenger the whole year and finally in Brazil's race everybody travelled to São Paulo and we all met there!! It was one of the best weekends of my life!! It was sooo cool!! We slept in the line to get good seats and we had a lot of fun, since we arrived there looooooong hours before the race's start! And I hope I'll meet you in our Coldplay concert Mari!! :kiss:

Jewel got married!!!! :shocked: no waaaaaaaaaaaay!! lol I have to congratulate her...

I haven't met anyone from Coldplaying.. but I have spoken to a few on the phone. (Joyce and Kev) I have met people from the 'net' though.. totally unintentionally too. I was waiting online for a record signing and as we all started to congragate.. we chatted and realized who we were from the message board. (not this one though) :P

I JUST REMEMBERED!!! I met someone one time. This girl imd me on AIM one time and started talking to me, I think I had a profile, but I didn't realize people could do a search for profiles :/ anyway eventually I invited her to some group thing with kids from church and it was good, she went with me to something later on too. But she blocked me later on :lol:

I don't know why, but I think it might have to do with getting lost on the way to one of the things out in the middle of nowhere with my brother her, and another friend of mine from high school. We had gone on a dirt road for like 2 miles using mr. yahoo's stupid directions and We were sitting there for quite a while in the car right next to the road we were supposed to be on, yet we were lost :rolleyes:

^ :lol:

bon, is it in june or july? i thought it was july but have i been living a lie!? :wreck:

i think my friend organized to go to the movies with some guy and invited me and a couple others and a friend of his... haha i remember me and his friend were flirting heavily and nothing ever came of it... (thank god cause hes a bit drug obsessed and weird now... :lol: )