✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

health and fitness stuff

CLOUDNINE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do a lot of sports so I guess I'm pretty fit. Food on the other hand is a different story, it all balances out I guess.

I say all this, but I have a kidney infection right now, and the past 6months I've been ill more than over the past 4 years.

I used to be so sporty, like I used to play football, train 2 nights a week and then a match each weekend. I also used to do cross-country. I used to get such a natural rush from just running as fast as I could

But now, I hardly do any sports but I do walk a lot. I'd say on average I walk about 2 miles a day :idea2: :)

started a few months ago. hard to go to the gym regularly with school on. so i go to the gym once a week and spend 2 and a half hours there, and i've completely flipped my diet/food. i used to eat complete junk but now i eat the complete opposite. all healthy stuff now and i actually like it :idea2:

it's not that i wanted to lose weight, it was simply that i didn't want to die from high cholesterol levels when i was 30 :idea2:

• 4 years later...
i've tried to get more in shape lately but it's been tough. i tried jogging today, and after a few minutes i was completely out of breath. i'm not wanting to be like an olympic athlete or anything but at least try to be more active.

Do it... every day... for a few days? Come on people. Jogging is easy. Build up some endurance.

i envy you... i can't run too long without feeling out of breath/sick.

...then again i haven't really done many sports recently

It takes time Mike, it took me a while to get used to it again cos I smoke a lot during school, but last semester I started reducing it and I'm close to quitting and my condition got a lot better these past 2 and a half months :nice: I'm gonna keep doing it, I'll get up earlier so I run, take a shower and go to class!