✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

health and fitness stuff

CLOUDNINE

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do it... every day... for a few days? Come on people. Jogging is easy. Build up some endurance.

true... i guess i have to get myself in the cycle of constantly doing it

It takes time Mike, it took me a while to get used to it again cos I smoke a lot during school, but last semester I started reducing it and I'm close to quitting and my condition got a lot better these past 2 and a half months :nice: I'm gonna keep doing it, I'll get up earlier so I run, take a shower and go to class!

true... i guess i have to do it more and more.

I was also thinking about doing the same thing... wake up and walk/run, then come back take a shower/eat breakfast and start the day

I was thinking of doing that this school year as well, I like need discipline and running in the morning for like 15 minutes or whatever is a good way to have it I think, plus running + cold shower + big or at least medium-sized breakfast is an awesome way to start the day. Idk what I'll do when it's freezing cold, though.

Well, it's actually very good cos it's a great way to start the day, and I find it energizing.

And tbh, I eat a decent amount of food on breakfast (I skip breakfast 80% of the time) and lunch, but if it's dinner I try to eat some light stuff.

you should be eating a lot in breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day. When you skip it you have the tendency to eat more during lunch or dinner/

Well, it's actually very good cos it's a great way to start the day, and I find it energizing.

And tbh, I eat a decent amount of food on breakfast (I skip breakfast 80% of the time) and lunch, but if it's dinner I try to eat some light stuff.

Yeah I never skipped breakfast last year but that was more cuz I absolutely needed it cuz I swam. I really don't feel hungry and sometimes feel sick when I eat shortly after waking up, but I shouldn't skip breakfast because I get unbelievably hungry about an hour after waking up. I think running will help work up an appetite too and is overall probably just the best way to start a day. So yes.

Right now I run in the evenings when it cools off a bit, usually around 6 or so. Although some days I like mow the lawn instead of running, or something.

you should be eating a lot in breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day. When you skip it you have the tendency to eat more during lunch or dinner/

I used to skip it because I didn't have time during school, or I got up late sometimes during vacation, but I never eat excessively, specially dinner. I'm a person who doesn't eat as much :shrug: Just the right amount.

Yeah I never skipped breakfast last year but that was more cuz I absolutely needed it cuz I swam. I really don't feel hungry and sometimes feel sick when I eat shortly after waking up, but I shouldn't skip breakfast because I get unbelievably hungry about an hour after waking up. I think running will help work up an appetite too and is overall probably just the best way to start a day. So yes.

Right now I run in the evenings when it cools off a bit, usually around 6 or so. Although some days I like mow the lawn instead of running, or something.

Haha, mowing the lawn seems good, you get to push that heavy machine :P

Yeah, running is amazing in everyway, and you get to sweat a lot, toxins get out and after showering you feel great <3

I wanna fix my eating schedule this semester, cos I can't keep skipping meals like I used to -_-

I used to skip it because I didn't have time during school, or I got up late sometimes during vacation, but I never eat excessively, specially dinner. I'm a person who doesn't eat as much :shrug: Just the right amount.

that's exactly what I have been before; I felt like a slob because I ate a lot of fast food and I don't run like you. now it's been better but I need to exercise more and control the amount of food I eat (I eat a LOT, even dinner). I hope I won't turn into a balloon...

that's exactly what I have been before; I felt like a slob because I ate a lot of fast food and I don't run like you. now it's been better but I need to exercise more and control the amount of food I eat (I eat a LOT, even dinner). I hope I don't turn into a balloon...

I don't eat fast food tbh :/ I do it very rarely.

You should start with a little exercise routine, and increase the amount of time you exercise and time passes, the key is to keep it happening, many don't have the will power to exercise most days.

How topical. My new gym membership starts tomorrow. I can't wait to get back to the gym. :dance: I hate the thought of going but I feel great once I'm there.

I love swimming too, I just wish there was a nice swimming pool near where I live, all the ones I go to are really grotty.

• 1 year later...

I run

to my phone when it is ringing

Too much more and I start wheezing and sometimes spluttering a bit afterwards