✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

alyssa

My new camera arrived today!

10907517_4127728933_o.jpg

Canon Rebel XT (350D) :)

I got it for half the retail price since my dad already has a bunch of Canon cameras. :)

soo.... what have you just bought? (sorry if there's a topic like this already!)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metal gear 3 for ps2 :shocked:

toight! that's the best PS2 game EVER.... EVERRR!

I love metal gear solid! :D :D :D

I haven't played it in er... 8 months or so, cuz I was playing in extreme mode for 6 hours, and I forgot to save. :/

alyssa, WOW! lucky you! I really want to buy that camera! How is it working? I was just using the Canon Digital Rebel a few days ago and I decided I might go look into it, then I saw Canon had the XT now. I wish it wasn't so expensive!.

oh and to stay on topic, I just bought a Black Cherry Vanilla Coke, nothing too exciting. But the major purchases of the last week were textbooks for class this semester, and oh boy I could have used that money and been halfway to saving for that camera. :angry:

alyssa' date=' WOW! lucky you! I really want to buy that camera! How is it working? I was just using the Canon Digital Rebel a few days ago and I decided I might go look into it, then I saw Canon had the XT now. I wish it wasn't so expensive!.[/quote']

the camera is great! except i have 16 year old lense that I'm using from my dad's old film EOS. :P

isn't the retail around $850? Eep. o.O I got it for $400 since my dad got a major rebate from just buying a Canon 20D. :D

maybe you can find someone that's just bought the 20D off amazon to give you the rebate, lol

seriously! :D