✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!

alyssa

Got myself two birthday gifts today :D We rarely have any rare Coldplay stuff here in Finland, and was pretty surprised to see Trouble Norwegian live ep here. And that mistake in Kaleidoscope ep's pricing is quite funny. It was not 95€, only 8,95€ :joy:

IMG_1403.thumb.JPG.56b63b839606b286cbed47c1e2708cd9.JPG

• Like 4

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got myself two birthday gifts today :D We rarely have any rare Coldplay stuff here in Finland, and was pretty surprised to see Trouble Norwegian live ep here. And that mistake in Kaleidoscope ep's pricing is quite funny. It was not 95€, only 8,95€ :joy:

[ATTACH=full]7261[/ATTACH]

Happy Birthday ,enjoy your day and......keep buy things from Coldplay :):party:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Well,as fan from Coldplay I make now for the moment the instruments from the band,the first one I made is the drum from Will Champion,I try to do my best.And also I work on the piano and 3 guitars ,it's just a hobby and my passion for the band.Wit a few weeks is everything done and hope that it gonna be have a nice result.But there are so nice things that fans have made,drawing etc.....Coldplay is the only band that can make me happy when I have a hard time of feeling sad.Kind regards from Belgium and let love win.

…. and I'm so lucky to own one of Marco's beautiful Chris Martin pianos ! Thanks again, Marco !

20171020_105538.thumb.jpg.504610d33a726797441c4ff2be3675a3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...