✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

- The official "Hard-Fi" Thread-

ross_c21

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I LOOOOOOOOOVe Hard Fi...i might see em live in a few weeks...yay!!

btw, i know a guy who looks a lot like richard...except he has dark brown eyes, and is a lot more darker. but the resemblance is scary!! :stunned:

• 1 month later...

*BUMP*

192kv1.jpg

Saw them lastnight at Brixton Academy. :)

For a band that are still working there way up, they were pretty impressive. Played a fairly long set, a few new tracks, and were generally on top form.

Richard's voice isn't the best live, but the energy thew throw into the performance forgives them that.

Best tracks live were definatley Hard To Beat, Living for the Weekend, Stars of CCTV (amazing!), Feltham is Singing Out, Gotta Reason, Tied Up Too Tight, and a quiet little solo of Move on Now from Richard was brilliant.

Richard is pretty funny on stage, he's a proper Staines geezer, all he kept saying all night was "FANKYOU SO MUCH!" :lol:

Better Do Better was definatley the highlight...every single person in the room was singing every word, it was amazing!

Here's a little clip off my mobile from Gotta Reason: ( "Where are ya Brixtaaannn?" :lol:)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rwo9fv

And Unnecessary Trouble:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rv0s0z

Just saw them tonight! Were pretty good! Like Steph said, Richard didnt have the strongest live singing voice but it was still pretty damn good!!!!!!! They played all their songs well and got the crowd so involved...most Ive ever seen a band do!

I took a few videos...may be able to upload them tommorrow! (Got some barrier front row practice in for IOW!!! heh heh!!)

• 5 months later...

Like the man said ^^ JOIN THE FORUM!! its gonna be class!! he spent so much god damn time working on this site and forum that i for one want people to appreciate it,in fact if you check the credits on the site theres a mention to me! :P lol no seriously though its a class site and if you are a fan why not join???

Thanks.

Tony. ;) :)