• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha this is great

22171_1382290636423_1206673690_31114842_7657591_n.jpg

very nearly nipple peepage there ;)

OMG I wish it was nipple peepage! :dead:

& I demand you post the video from where your sig gif is from :whip: Im searching you tube and for some reason i cant find for the life of me them accepting the award :sad:

OMG that's awesome!!! :dance:

I'm happy to hear you had a perfect night!

And you were standing exactly where I was standing a year ago!! :stunned:

th_CIMG4032.jpg

Ah thanks it really was amazing!! :hug:

& that is insane!! It's always crazy thinking about who has been in this venue before and in this exact spot :lol:

Yah, my friend thought Tom was rude :confused: but i just told her he was a proper rock star :p

And Oh my Sergio! Don't get me started!

What show did you go to Anna?

And there really needs to be more Kasabian love on this forum :shifty: im surprised, but i guess everyone posts in the Muse threads these days :P

I'm guilty on the Muse part but I agree, there needs to be more love for them here!!!

WRPLA always puts me in an awesome mood!

I did a couple of these impulse buys before and this album was one of them, too.

I heard "Fire" on BBC Radio 1 for the first time and then just got the album and fell in love at first listen!

I went to a small gig in Cologne, my pictures are here and I wrote a review some pages back, too! :)

Oh soz (call me Paula btw) :D

Hi Paula! :D My name's Grace (though you probably figured that out already :P)

Hey guys!! So the War Child gig blew my fucking MIND. After waiting outside for about 5 hours in the freezing rain i got to the very front barrier and positioned myself RIGHT in front of Serge's mic

The show went by in a flash! They were so fucking good, i couldn't believe it! I have Shoot the Runner and Fire on video... pretty good if i do say so myself :D and a bunch of good pics

I had a sign too. One side said, "Kasabian is Peace, Love & Happiness" because i would die if they ever played Happiness (i know they probably wont, but i still LOVE the song to death) and the other side said, "Tom, can I please have your shirt?!" :lol: It was just a joke since I almost caught his shirt in Paris and he threw 2 shirts into the audience that night since he had a million dress changes :P

Anyway, Tom saw my sign right in front he started laughing and pointed and said, "Oh no... naughty...no not tonight" hahahahh he was wearing that nice red velvet coat, or else i bet he would of been up for throwing me his shirt :sneaky:

Serge also threw me his maracas after Processed Beats

The whole night was fabulous and totally worth the whole wait before. After the show, I waited around with some other girls and we stayed pretty late. We saw Tom leave through the side and we called to him but he just kept walking and there were barriers holding us back :bigcry:

But I decided to wait till 3 since some guards had told us a couple ppl were still in there but that everyone had to be out by 3. So it was weird, but around 10 till 3 I saw a nice car pull up the front of the entrance and Serge and his girlfriend got out! His gf ran inside ( she forgot one of her bags ;) ) and i talked to Serge for a bit :dead: he is SUPER nice but really shy too! And he was so drunk, he could barely stand up :laugh3: It was really quick and my camera was dead as could be and no one else was around with a camera, so i have no picture to show for it :bigcry: But it was great getting to talk to him for a moment and having him say that the Brit awards will sink in when he is sober again :lol:

:stunned: :dead:

I'm guilty on the Muse part but I agree, there needs to be more love for them here!!!

WRPLA always puts me in an awesome mood!

I did a couple of these impulse buys before and this album was one of them, too.

I heard "Fire" on BBC Radio 1 for the first time and then just got the album and fell in love at first listen!

I went to a small gig in Cologne, my pictures are here and I wrote a review some pages back, too! :)

OMG :stunned: Your pics were SO good! Specially the Serge ones :sneaky: I find it so hard to get good pics at their shows tho. The crowd is always so crazy, unlike Coldplay or other shows I've gone to :P

Hey - don't diss the Meehan :P

tom2-1.jpg

nope, I can't find it either - but l'll keep an eye out

glasses Tom :wacky:

Dispatches from the Madhouse Pt 11

I won't quote it all...just a bit :D

Vlad is the new single. Was it always going to be a ‘proper’ single to come off WRLPA?

Initially I was happy having three singles off the album. It seemrd the classic thing to do. But we were always conscious that we’ll be going into playing festivals later on this year, and so it would be nice to have something out there that people could get into. Then out of the blue Radio One started playing ‘Vlad’. We were like- if they’re going to put that on daytime radio, lets’ put it out. It’s great because ‘Vlad’ is the sort of thing which frightens record companies, so having it blasting out of the nation’s radio’s in mid-afternoon is pretty fucking spectacular. Hearing it after all the boring shit on either side of it, makes it all worthwhile. Even better, when we play it at the festivals this year it will sound fucking massive!

Any live dates sorted for later this year?

We’re headlining T In The Park, which is going to be outrageous. I can’t wait to play that, it’s going to be a proper rock’n’roll festival. Us headlining in front of a really rowdy crowd is going to be absolutely mental. It’s on the day of the World Cup Final day, so that should be interesting.

How did you get involved in promoting the new England kit?

Umbro rung us up and asked if we wanted to be involved in the unveiling of the new England away kit. It’s such an honour. It’s based on the ’66 kit, and the guy who designed it, Aitor (critically acclaimed artist and conceptual designer Aitor Throup), is a really clever guy. He’s not just some egg from Umbro. So we were delighted to help however we could.

How was the gig at Paris Olympia where Tom unveiled it?

Hilarious! Tom came on wearing it at the encore. It was a bit of weird one, because half the crowd were cheering and half were booing to start with, but they all loved it by the end. People might criticise us because they think it’s us associating music with football, but you’ve got to look at it through the eyes of an eight year old kid. For them, it makes wearing an England shirt look like a cool thing to do, which has got to be good.

Your pictures are all great, but I like especially this one. :)

And Fire at the Brits was smashing! Gosh, I need to see them again, now. :D

ah thanks! & i totally understand the feeling. they are so addictive i want to keep seeing them too.

Dispatches from the Madhouse Pt 11[/url]

I won't quote it all...just a bit :D

:lol: love it, serge.

been searching you tube for vids:

here is Vlad from someone

[ame=

]
[/ame]

& an NME review.. with the setlist ( i had trouble remembering the order)

http://www.nme.com/news/kasabian/49792

^ must be a lucky time for fans then :p

& yes, Serge's maracas is THE best souvenir... (after Tom's shirt of course :lol:). So at least Serge gave me something Tom :snobby: hah

oooh!!! you lucky lucky girl!!! frontage + Serge bootie (i'm talking about the maracas, mind you) :D

@squareone13 : haha...well i usually get most of the British humour, but maybe i just wasn't in the mood for it that nite. i kinda was expecting Kasabian to do a Billie Jean or Thriller cover when he mentioned the MJ tribute thing........& to be honest, if they did, it'd be like the ULTIMATE surprise performance! haha :P

tho i'm still wondering if Tom's slide was totally intentional or he'd slipped since he was running full pelt towards the stage then. cos he recovered from it pretty darn well, imo. :thinking:

... some of these Paula should take with caution :uhoh:

*dies* ...again ;)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lurvely :wink3:

Here's the Best Group bit where Tom falls on his cute little tushy for those that haven't seen it yet ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDCT1CU8igI]YouTube- The Brit Awards 2010 P5[/ame]

@4.30ish

oooh!!! you lucky lucky girl!!! frontage + Serge bootie (i'm talking about the maracas, mind you) :D

@squareone13 : haha...well i usually get most of the British humour, but maybe i just wasn't in the mood for it that nite. i kinda was expecting Kasabian to do a Billie Jean or Thriller cover when he mentioned the MJ tribute thing........& to be honest, if they did, it'd be like the ULTIMATE surprise performance! haha :P

tho i'm still wondering if Tom's slide was totally intentional or he'd slipped since he was running full pelt towards the stage then. cos he recovered from it pretty darn well, imo. :thinking:

Oh yah, Serge frontage and bootie, I sure did get me some of that :wink3:

*dies* ...again ;)

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lurvely :wink3:

Here's the Best Group bit where Tom falls on his cute little tushy for those that haven't seen it yet ;)

YouTube- The Brit Awards 2010 P5

@4.30ish

Oh my gawd :laugh3:

Poor Tommy!

Maybe you should help his little tushy feel better :wink3:

:P anyway, thanks for finding that! Can't believe the other bands that were in that category with them :sick:

HOT. DAYUM. :bomb: :freak:

I do say, we may need a fangirly group for perving moods like this :wacky:

Ok

Serge:

sergehi23vq.jpg

& OMG but....:stunned:

sergeenjoyshimself.gif

parisrocks-fr_kundera22.jpg

l_3e86e4423af2415d96630031fa5d9320.jpg

serge-8.gif

2005serge_kundera22.gif

good god.. skinny boy! :stunned:

l_03880cffed2372375d7f7e3422193f96.jpg

lb3b957a57931f4f8b884ed.jpg

snoozer2.jpg

gorgeous :wacky:

snoozer8.jpg

connect25.jpg

haha look at Serge and the kid :lol:

87.jpg

more shirtless Sergey.. :dead:

PICT3236.jpg

PICT3199.jpg

serge01b.jpg

serge3.gif

nls9vt.jpg

Tom:

34e81h2.jpg

364890983.jpg

1zaxs2.jpg

leicester3_seoaron22_kundera22.gif

dirty-tom_kundera22.gif

edenlovelyhair.gif

empiresadface.gif

sweaty1.jpg

l_35ba9b31c0da517f9f4403ef59de0d2d.jpg

And .. Serge + Tom Bromance:

003_kundera22.jpg

hello_kundera22.gif

embrace_kundera22.gif

tomfangirl.gif

flushed-cheeks_kundera22.gif

C5E8BDE1C1F6_aliproject.gif

kas.gif

kasabian-1.gif

l_acfebca0e7c687a72acbc0f5c5850943.jpg

:pleased:

Not sure what Serge is doing there, enjoying his beautiful self im sure :lol:

good choice of bg too :wink:

And Ok i actually found a way to get my vids up before I leave for Spring Break tom :dance:

Here is Shoot the Runner:

The sound absolutely sucks! Because I was right next to a set of speakers and my poor lil camera couldnt take the sound. But still some mighty nice eye candy and them rocking out in here ;)

[ame=

]
[/ame]

part of Fire too:

[ame=

]
[/ame]