✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kasabian

mia21

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at the same gig as Alex Monday night, absolutely amazing gig! Tom and Serge were on fire (pardon the pun :p), also walked away with a plectrum and heaps of photos!

Setlist:

Julie and the Mothman

Underdog

Where Did All The Love Go?

Swarfiga

Shoot The Runner

I.D.

Processed Beats

Thick As Thieves

Take Aim

Empire

Fire

Fast Fuse

Doberman

Club Foot

Vlad the Impaler

Stuntman

LSD

Thanks for the setlist, good to hear you had fun!!

Funny typo :lol:

Oh I wish I could hear at least "Take Aim" live again, it was one of my favourite songs when I saw them.

(The crowd especially one drunk guy - went a bit too mad during songs like "Fire" and "LSF" so I couldn't really enjoy those)

Triple J website[/url] :)

Thanks for that ....funny interviews on there too. :lol:

Nice review :thumbsup: Acoustic Thieves eh..? Wish I could have heard that...love that song. And, what's with Tom's mahoosive Jay-Zed shades.... :\ not a good look...

btw, they're not from Manchester...they're from Leicester. The two cities are at least 80 miles apart, prolly nothing to an Aussie ;) but it's a big difference over here :P

Here's a few of my photos from the night:

kasabian50.jpg

kasabian25.jpg

kasabian28.jpg

kasabian38.jpg

kasabian35.jpg

kasabian75.jpg

:wacky:

Gorgeous...(especially the last one!) :wacky: thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys!! :dance::D Hoping i still have a good place in the pit since I wont have very much time to wait in line.
Hi!

As the capacity of the place isn't that big you'll be lucky I think!

The venue I saw them in was comparable in size.

I arrived just minutes before the doors opening time and there was a long queue in front of me. Since most people went to buy drinks first I ended up in second row :)

Don't worry too much, in small places like this almost every place is a good one... it was a big advantage though that I could hold onto the front barrier during some songs though - the pushing got crazy during some songs!

Please tell us how it was when you're back! :kiss:

Hi!

As the capacity of the place isn't that big you'll be lucky I think!

The venue I saw them in was comparable in size.

I arrived just minutes before the doors opening time and there was a long queue in front of me. Since most people went to buy drinks first I ended up in second row :)

Don't worry too much, in small places like this almost every place is a good one... it was a big advantage though that I could hold onto the front barrier during some songs though - the pushing got crazy during some songs!

Please tell us how it was when you're back! :kiss:

Oohh!!

That makes me so happy!! :dance:

I'm not as worried now. I know id have a great time sitting anywhere at a Kasabian concert though!

I'll definitely report back here though! :dance: Don't know if i can take any video since my memory card is basically full from the Apparatjik show and Im having computer issues at the mo. :confused::( but ill try to take some nice pictures and tell you all about the night! :D