✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kasabian

mia21

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dead:

Fucking amazing show lastnight!! :dance: I was lucky enough to still get 2nd. row of the pit, like Ana said, people were still busy getting drinks and stuff!

The guys really put on a great show! I have about 1/2 of Underdog on video and couple crappy pics from the show since my stupid memory card was filled up and I couldnt delete anyting from the Apparatjik show yet :dozey:

anyway, it was too hard to get good footage of anything really since ive never been so moshed in my life :laugh3: it was great and Ive been in mosh pits before, but nothing like the crowd last night! Fucking fabulous!

I'll search for some more vids that the girls next to me took since they were taking a lot of video (or more like attempting) soon.

Kasabian have become the first ever band to launch an England football shirt, debuting the Away shirt at their gig in Paris last night. For images and videos visit umbro.com, with more exclusive footage on it’s way.

http://www.kasabian.co.uk/gb/news/2010-02-10/launch_new_england_shirt/

421.jpg

So that's what Tom was wearing...watching the youtube vids, I did think it looked like he had more clothes changes in one gig than Lady Gaga :P

----

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wmt4mkmtG8]YouTube- Kasabian Unveil England Away shirt[/ame]

Get yer kit off Tom....phwoar! ;) Sorry went all fangirly there for a moment...

Do you feel proud to have done it?

Tom: “Mega. When you get the get the crowd screaming like that, you’re doing something right. To do that is amazing. It just felt nice. I had to throw it in the crowd at the end though, it just felt right. And now someone’s got it, and they’re loving it!”

http://blog.umbro.com/

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH:bomb: so i did manage to get standing tix for shepard bush :dance: god im so exited!!

and ill be able to share my pics and video from the show in paris today too!

oh yah and tom did change a million times during the show hahaha serge kept giving him weird looks... "like really, tom?!" :lol:

http://www.kasabian.co.uk/gb/news/2010-02-10/launch_new_england_shirt/

421.jpg

So that's what Tom was wearing...watching the youtube vids, I did think it looked like he had more clothes changes in one gig than Lady Gaga :P

----

Get yer kit off Tom....phwoar! ;) Sorry went all fangirly there for a moment...

http://blog.umbro.com/

*lol* debuting an England kit in France? seemed like there was quite a bit of a "boo" going on there when he came onstage with that kit on... :P

i do like the video tho...nice mood/tension going there.

@guyluvsliz awesome stuff!!! & lucky you...standing ticket too!!! :dance:

thanks! :bomb: I really can't wait!! They just blew my mind in Paris, I just HAD to see them again, especially with them being right here in London!

And well here is my shitty pics and video from the Paris show... they are all really no good, but i said i would share with you guys :P

[ame=

]
[/ame]

19171_1376602854232_1206673690_31099492_4727931_n.jpg

18471_1375413824507_1206673690_31096751_5337549_n.jpg

18471_1375413864508_1206673690_31096752_4880876_n.jpg

18471_1375413904509_1206673690_31096753_4043311_n.jpg

18471_1375413944510_1206673690_31096754_2659758_n.jpg

18471_1375413984511_1206673690_31096755_653540_n.jpg

like i said, totally crappy :lol:

thanks! :bomb: I really can't wait!! They just blew my mind in Paris, I just HAD to see them again, especially with them being right here in London!

heh...i understand. i saw them in Malaysia first & they totally blew my mind too! so i ended up buying a ticket to see them when they did their gig at Wembley Arena. :)

^ no no no totally gorgeous :wacky:

Here's a little ol' chat with little ol' Serge @ Brits tonight http://www.brits.co.uk/videos/interview-with-kasabian

edit: watching the brits right now... they just played 'Fire' and it was great :thumbsup: Tom looks verrrry sharp in a shirt & tie....Mmmmm :wacky:

PreviewFile.jpg.ashx?w=512&h=288&q=70

ooooh....geeky Tom! i likes the look! :wacky:

here's a quick (& crappy) screencap i took of their performance at the Brits...

fxz5us.jpg

...love the fire surrounding them onstage!!! simply awesome!!!

^^ Wow, what a great set-up!

I had the opportunity to see them twice in a row, at Big Day Out and at the sideshow the night before... I went to the sideshow but during their BDO set I was smack in the middle of a gigantic mosh for Temper Trap... so I didn't go and see them again :P

Edit: haha you're too fast, squareone13. You beat me :lol:

^^ Wow, what a great set-up!

I had the opportunity to see them twice in a row, at Big Day Out and at the sideshow the night before... I went to the sideshow but during their BDO set I was smack in the middle of a gigantic mosh for Temper Trap... so I didn't go and see them again :P

Edit: haha you're too fast, squareone13. You beat me :lol:

Oh soz (call me Paula btw) :D

i still don't get what the hell that host was on about when he said Kasabian were doing a tribute to Michael Jackson......... :confused:

..........................but then, i thought all his jokes were rather horrible & totally not funny anyway.

Yeah, that's just Peter Kay being flippant. I thought he was hilarious :lol: But I guess its a British humour thing :\

Anyhoooo, more pics....

96741950.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F55629275AFBB002E79C044991AAC65F1AA55DF743646D42204E9C89C783688B4696741425.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=3&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5DAD8686B0F27142E9C044991AAC65F1AC016C46DCE958B744E9C89C783688B46

More

Some pics from the Warchild gig :D

4364511595_da15b4a42e.jpg

4364511429_a9bedb8437.jpg

annnnd video... (my god, la roux can't sing for shit...she makes my ears bleed!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-Eh0xqOBAk]YouTube- War Child Brits After Party 2010 Kasabian, La Roux & Guests[/ame]

...and just found this too...Serge & Chris on red carpet @Brits (I'm having a right little Kasabian hour here ;))

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_MGjw0z9ks]YouTube- Kasabian backstage at the Brits 2010[/ame]

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Hey guys!! So the War Child gig blew my fucking MIND :dead: After waiting outside for about 5 hours in the freezing rain i got to the very front barrier and positioned myself RIGHT in front of Serge's mic :wacky:

The show went by in a flash! They were so fucking good, i couldn't believe it! I have Shoot the Runner and Fire on video... pretty good if i do say so myself :D and a bunch of good pics :sweatdrop:

I had a sign too. One side said, "Kasabian is Peace, Love & Happiness" because i would die if they ever played Happiness (i know they probably wont, but i still LOVE the song to death) and the other side said, "Tom, can I please have your shirt?!" :lol: It was just a joke since I almost caught his shirt in Paris and he threw 2 shirts into the audience that night since he had a million dress changes :P

Anyway, Tom saw my sign right in front he started laughing and pointed and said, "Oh no... naughty...no not tonight" hahahahh he was wearing that nice red velvet coat, or else i bet he would of been up for throwing me his shirt :sneaky:

Serge also threw me his maracas after Processed Beats :dance:

The whole night was fabulous and totally worth the whole wait before. After the show, I waited around with some other girls and we stayed pretty late. We saw Tom leave through the side and we called to him but he just kept walking and there were barriers holding us back :bigcry:

But I decided to wait till 3 since some guards had told us a couple ppl were still in there but that everyone had to be out by 3. So it was weird, but around 10 till 3 I saw a nice car pull up the front of the entrance and Serge and his girlfriend got out! :o His gf ran inside ( she forgot one of her bags ;) ) and i talked to Serge for a bit :dead: he is SUPER nice but really shy too! And he was so drunk, he could barely stand up :laugh3: It was really quick and my camera was dead as could be and no one else was around with a camera, so i have no picture to show for it :bigcry: But it was great getting to talk to him for a moment and having him say that the Brit awards will sink in when he is sober again :lol:

AHHH! My pics coming up in a few minutes!

I know!! :bomb:

Jonas and now Serge! What am I gonna do?!?! :lol: Too much hotness in 1 month for me (:sweatdrop:) [/fangirl]

Aww i probably would of sent it to you if he had thrown it to me! :hug:

And ok posting pics on here now :dance: Sorry but vids will have to wait till tom. since i dont have enough bandwidth to upload to YT tonight :angry: