✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kasabian

mia21

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& Serge is frigging good at scoring amazing goals too...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upcNBHmfl9E]YouTube- Serge (Kasabian) wonder goal on Soccer Am's Road to Wembley[/ame]

....love how he just coolly saunters off after a goal like that. :laugh3:

EDIT: yay! found the Malaysian site i read about if from... http://www.juiceonline.com/fashion/kasabian-and-kate-for-burberry/

& here's them all kitted out in Burberry... :wacky:

366948645_c12ffc6ab5.jpg

oh god - you shouldn't have posted that pic - I. CAN'T. STOP. looking at Tom's crotch...! :sweatdrop: /perv

haha seen that football clip before, it's hilarious. Poor old Dibs - how can you follow a goal like that..?

Have you seen the live lounge goals they did? Only Serge gets a goal, the others all miss or manage to kick it over the fence..:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTYI8e4TGsM]YouTube- Football with Kasabian on the Live Lounge Tour[/ame]

*lol* oops? :P

i was looking more at how Serge is still looking all 100% proper rock star still, complete with Bono style shades, while the others've got on smart suits.

& haven't seen that video! thanks for posting!

poor Chris tho...he had to explain who he was to Jo! d'oh! "Chris Bassist" :facepalm:

...& i think he never came back after scaling that wall? :laugh3:

*lol* oops? :P

i was looking more at how Serge is still looking all 100% proper rock star still, complete with Bono style shades, while the others've got on smart suits.

lol I can't say I noticed.... there's actually other people in that photo..?!? ;) I was quite pleasantly distracted by Tom's tight tight trousers :wacky:

lol I can't say I noticed.... there's actually other people in that photo..?!? ;) I was quite pleasantly distracted by Tom's tight tight trousers :wacky:

oh dear...i think i've been infected too...my eyes are now kind of drawn towards Tom's corner of the photo since you mentioned that... :inquisitive:

Where's all the Aussies who were/are seeing them this month...? Report back :whip:

Found a Tom@ Big Day Out pic..

818967-kasabian.jpg

And found this funny little thing from the Sun website

SERGE PIZZORNO's life is complete - his signed picture is up in his local Leicester curry house.

"I must have gone in 50 times before they asked to take a snap for the hall of fame. I bet that never happened to Gary."

The lads are regulars at popular eatery Dine India.

Bandmate TOM MEIGHAN said: "They've got a picture of Serge with his thumbs up, which is worth the journey by itself.

:laugh3:

Where's all the Aussies who were/are seeing them this month...? Report back :whip:

Found a Tom@ Big Day Out pic..

818967-kasabian.jpg

And found this funny little thing from the Sun website

:laugh3:

*lol* the photo at the curry place article! :laugh3:

& Tom's quote about it! :lol: shall have to check it out if i'm ever in Leicester...i love me a good curry, anyway. :D

who's the "Gary" he mentions tho? hmmm....... :thinking:

ME.

I go to their show monday night, with grace (she's on the forum too). Going to be Epic. Might miss them at Big Day Out the next day, cos of clashes.

nice! 2,000 is about as "intimate" as you can get for a Kasabian gig these days, imo. hope you have a blast! :D

(sorry about the smiley overload, peepz...i'm in a smiley-overload mood... :P)

Gary = Gary Linekar, famous footballer from Leicester

This is the article http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2821146/Serge-PIZZORNO-of-Kasabian-curries-favour.html#ixzz0dSQTKrZJ

Tom also says - "Go for the chicken madras, pilau rice and plain naan. But don't drink beer as well. That's so bloating, mate." LOL

All my posts tend to go into smilie overload so ...no probs there... :D :D :D

Gary = Gary Linekar, famous footballer from Leicester

This is the article http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2821146/Serge-PIZZORNO-of-Kasabian-curries-favour.html#ixzz0dSQTKrZJ

Tom also says - "Go for the chicken madras, pilau rice and plain naan. But don't drink beer as well. That's so bloating, mate." LOL

All my posts tend to go into smilie overload so ...no probs there... :D :D :D

haha...that Gary did cross my mind. but i didn't know he's from Leicester. i usually just associate him with the Walkers crisps ads these days anyway. :lol:

& would've thought they'd definitely have beer with the curry...heh guess not. but then rice & naan too...that's a lot of carbs.

omg...I've just been watching a film on bbc2, when it finished I got distracted and didn't switch the telly off and the next programme came on, highlights of today's crown bowls competition or something or other... (yeah, I know, exciting or what !?! :P) Anyway, the programme starts and the reporter fills us in on the exciting world of crown bowls and I realise, he's talking over the top of Shoot The Runner playing in the background. Shoot The Bloody Runner! :shocked2: On a programme about crown bowls. What's next - fly fishing soundtracked by Rage Against The Machine? :P

:rolleyes:

EPIC. Thats all I can say. Front row, amazing. Proper review to come soon, have the big day out festival today. Got one of serg's plectrums... and a bromance photo! HEAPS of photos.
Awesome!!! So happy for you!

I'm looking forward to the review.

Have a great time at the festival :nice:

Just got home from the festival. Got crushed in the muse mosh, they headlined. But it was amazing.

The Kasabian Gig on Mon night was BRILLIANT. Best crowd I have seen for a long time. They were getting right into it. Full review to come. A few things: Got an AWESOME bromance pic for you, and also the setlist was as usual minus a couple, like secret alphabets (which I liked off the album!... oh well)