✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have coldplay ever done drugs?

mburn

one silly question..DO COLDPLAY SMOKE OR DO DRUGS??

well..

i know you guyz know a lot about of PETE ..

that makes me think of whether COLDPLAY DO DRUGS AS WELL!!!

do they smoke???

i probably guess that they smoke..

and they are popular...they have got a lot of pressure...

threrefore..i think they do drugs as well...

if so..

i can only pray here..

god..please help them to break their habbits..

help all those celebrities to break their bad habbits...amen...

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They all drink, some more than others. Chris and Jonny don't smoke and, I have heard, are both vegetarians.

I think that maybe there was definatly some pot smoking in the beginning. I'm not sure about now; it's always possible. But when they got together as a band, right after that huge tiff Chris had with Will while recording Parachutes, they made a "constitution" of sorts. One of the ruls in that agreements was that anyone caught doing any drugs heavier than pot would be thrown out of the band. On top of that, Chris always makes fun of the image that he's "supposed" to have as a big rock star. I.e. the presumption that he smokes crack and takes LSD on a regular basis.

So, I think it's safe to say that there's no heavy drug usage in Coldplay.

Jonny does smoke...or has he quit :stunned:

I'd say Guy was the one most likely to get into any of that stuff...he seems the most irresponsible. Although maybe he'll calm down with a baby on the way. He and Jonny are quite heavy drinkers.

I am really convinced that Guy is a druggie.

I mean, who wears sunglasses in the middle of performing?

And he got reallly skinny.

Thats just my opinion though.

I think he's only worn them once while performing so maybe it was something weird - like a black eye or something wrong with his eyes. With a wife and baby on the way I doubt he'd be a regular user of the hard stuff... just beer!

Jonny Stoped smoking last year I believe. My sorce as well said that Guy and Jonny were smoking weed after a concert and they acually asked him if he wanted some. If they did in the past I don't think they do now. They all drink from a little to a lot...but that is my input