✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have coldplay ever done drugs?

mburn

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....No....I don't know. :twisted:

haha..that's what they always say on our english-history lessons.. and then comes: ..can you repeat the question? :lol:

ah..ok i got off topic..

well i don't really care if they do or not, as amy said it's their biz ..and if their happy! and do their music it's ok..so..what was my point :shock: :roll: :shrug: :D

Don't think Chris's ever done drugs.

But Jonny looks stoned 24:7 :D

awww l didn't think so! :o

bahhh, hes my second fave member NEXT TO GUY!!

hmm, l think they ALL MUST HAVE TRIED DRUGS ONE POINT in their life...l think its VERY possible...l mean...lol come on

Oh look its Mburn! Mr. Popular, everyone loves Mburn, everyone remembers who Mburn is.

Mburn, will you sign an autograph for my little sister, shes a big fan?

Haahhaa your so unfuny and pathetic it makes me laugh!hHAHHHaaha.

was you comment funny? NOPE. was it insulting? NOPE. was your earlier comment about coldplay helpfull? NOPE. was it funny? NOPE. Was it positive? NOPE. Are you in the wrong forum? YES. Are you making this website a nice place to come? NOPE.

There was no need for that comment at all about coldplay not making interesting music. You puzzle me so much reily, not only because you join a website which you hate the thing it is about. Coldplay. But the fact that you seem so intelligent but yet so immature. grow up for fucks sake, and piss off to a radiohead forum.

I let you into a little secret. I actually enjoyed posting on this forum up untill about 3/4 weeks ago when you started making loads of stupid comments, but because of your pathetic immature iscolated bullying you have caused tention and arguments to what WAS a really great forum.

I dont kow why other members tolerate it, but i certainly wont. NOw piss off or shut the hell up. got it?

..... music....is a good enough drug....and of course life itself ..... I think to mix the drug thing with Coldplay just doesnt go somehow ...I mean ya can not imagine can ya...LOL.... no way :shock:

I let you into a little secret. I actually enjoyed posting on this forum up untill about 3/4 weeks ago when you started making loads of stupid comments' date=' but because of your pathetic immature iscolated bullying you have caused tention and arguments to what WAS a really great forum.[/quote']

Haha thats made my day.

If you sir were mature enough you could see the humour I aim at getting in my posts, you say you wont tolerate it like everyone else, more like everyone else can get on with their lives except for you. Get over it, Im not giving up, Im too awkward, so stop wasting your time.

i think guy smokes mariauna' date=' am i the only one who have heard this several times?[/quote']

lol l heard he was passed out at a party @ thevines' party.....he was passed out in some bed....well ginger told me about it..and l'm assuming it wasnt JUST due to drinking :roll: of course he must do some drugs...bahh l dunno...if he doesnt theres nothing wrong :shrug: l just think it would be very unlikely thats all

ok i dont have that much against marihuana, but as long as the guys dont do crack or cocain or anything stupid like that, and they DONT turn out like Ozzy I'm ok with it!

and passed out at party-Guy: hahahahaaaa, well we have all tried that now and then :lol: