✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have coldplay ever done drugs?

mburn

Jonny's the only one without babies on the way so you'll have to fight it out with Chloe! But then again, she's so skinny these days you could probably snap her in half without too much trouble!! :laugh3:

(I am joking by the way, before anyone gets cross for girlfriend bashing!)

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I.. I can't believe what stuff is written in this thread :P

First of all, why should Guy be a pothead just because of wearing fuckin' sunglasses on stage?? Sooo many guys wear sunglasses when they're not needed at all, even in fuckin' cinemas :P So.. that's bullshit, in my opinion!

Second, it's bullshit that every band does drugs or pot or whatever, or that drugs are the only inspiration that leads to good songs or whatever.. Don't judge from Pete Doherty to others :D

And you can't call Chris "drinking" just because he had a bottle of beer or something at the Brit Awards...

i loooove the banner idea. :wink3:

Jonny's the only one without babies on the way so you'll have to fight it out with Chloe! But then again, she's so skinny these days you could probably snap her in half without too much trouble!! :laugh3:

(I am joking by the way, before anyone gets cross for girlfriend bashing!)

snap her in half!! :laugh3: i so imagine that!!

so jonny huh? :sneaky:

*goes after jonny*

when was this concert?:D

It was at the camden waterfront. a few years back. not in 2005 but 2004. This person who was with them has seen them at least 6 times. but the time they offerd him some was at camden nj

I.. I can't believe what stuff is written in this thread :P

First of all, why should Guy be a pothead just because of wearing fuckin' sunglasses on stage?? Sooo many guys wear sunglasses when they're not needed at all, even in fuckin' cinemas :P So.. that's bullshit, in my opinion!

Second, it's bullshit that every band does drugs or pot or whatever, or that drugs are the only inspiration that leads to good songs or whatever.. Don't judge from Pete Doherty to others :D

And you can't call Chris "drinking" just because he had a bottle of beer or something at the Brit Awards...

take it easy, will you? :stunned:

for whatever reason guy wore sunglasses that night, i don't like it. :P

and to answer your second statment cus i do feel it was directed to my post- dear ..i never said drugs are the ONLY inspiration that leads to masterpices, i just mentioned the fact cus the list of art that was done under the influence of, just for example cocaine, is pretty pretty long...:dozey:

may i ask..

is that really all bands drink , smoke and do drugs??

if there is a band who is clean enough and doesn't do all these things..

i will be so glad to hear that..

those band members are cunts if they really rely on drugs to write songs!!

they risk their own health just for gaining publicity??

i loathe this behaviour..

maybe u guz will say i'm childiish..i don't mind..

i care much about moral values...

i am a christian

too I am a christian

as far as I know, coldplay, especailly chris, is very healthy

I am not drug addicted

but I am kinda addicted to coldplay

so from those interviews and book about them

they are extra-ordinary healthy

and it is quite a go*d e.g. saying sometimes great art can be departed from drugs in my head

coldplay inspires me in writing and music so much

it is a quite a bridge leading me to listen more classical music

magical...

and so so and so

I guess you will too have the belief that they are extra-ordinary healthy after you enjoy their interview and songs more~

you're right, no one knows the truth, maybe, except these loveky men

just a feeling or a belief

take it easy, will you? :stunned:

for whatever reason guy wore sunglasses that night, i don't like it. :P

and to answer your second statment cus i do feel it was directed to my post- dear ..i never said drugs are the ONLY inspiration that leads to masterpices, i just mentioned the fact cus the list of art that was done under the influence of, just for example cocaine, is pretty pretty long...:dozey:

Haha I didn't mean it as serious as it sounds like, I'm sorry! And nothing was directed to your post, many people said that! I just hate the fact of drugs getting that much attention in the music industry - I hear people saying "it can't be THAT bad when all the rock stars do it, right?" and that's really scary..

It was at the camden waterfront. a few years back. not in 2005 but 2004. This person who was with them has seen them at least 6 times. but the time they offerd him some was at camden nj

but coldplay had no concerts in 2004. :confused:

Haha I didn't mean it as serious as it sounds like' date=' I'm sorry! And nothing was directed to your post, many people said that! I just hate the fact of drugs getting that much attention in the music industry - I hear people saying "it can't be THAT bad when all the rock stars do it, right?" and that's really scary..[/quote']

i had the same opinion like you (just check similar thread to this few moths ago and my posts in it,and you would see how much it differs from this one) and then started to listen intensily music that had some drugs in it, with the band/artist admitting it and realized ...if that joint is to make such a creation that means so much to me personally than it's worth it. i'm all for it in music.

until they use it for progressing musicaly.