✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have coldplay ever done drugs?

mburn

not really.those you recognise are actually smaller group. you'd be surprised how much businessmen, high profile ppl at high positions in companys are drug users.

the whole profile of a suspossed drug user that's presented to us is just a vague picture of what's the real situation.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you're right but i ment those who take drugs everyday.(several times a day etc)

Those businessmen make sure that it was not seen:D

who says they don't take it several times during the day? trust me, they're a huuuge number of them.

what info has your friend given to you except the weed part? :)

Basically about how down to earth they are. He was just hanging out with them after a concert eating drink and smokin weed but he siad theya re great guys.

he works for a radio station here in philly. He gets to meet alot of bands and gets tickets. I would have met 3 doors down last year if I hadn't gotten there too late. I really want him to took me up with Coldplay tickets when they come around again

• 8 months later...
Guy is still in the band.

That made me laugh. :laugh3:

When did they say that?
Didn't they say that in an interview? I'm sure I read it somewhere. That after Will quit and then came back and they all agreed on the 1/4-for everyone thing, that they also agreed on this and made it a principle.

That made me laugh. :laugh3:

Didn't they say that in an interview? I'm sure I read it somewhere. That after Will quit and then came back and they all agreed on the 1/4-for everyone thing, that they also agreed on this and made it a principle.

Omigod i never knew that happened!:shocked2: Will really quitted??:o