✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Have coldplay ever done drugs?

mburn

I think they have become addicted to the money they make.

Therefore, they would disregard the whole "kicking someone out thing".

But really.. Doesn't anyone remember when Guy wore sunglasses for an entire gig last year? :laugh4:

I have a sneaking suspicion that he is a heavy drug user.

:thinking:

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm really sorry for the people that takes drugs.. i mean some artist used to take drug to be more creatives... i think that they shouldn't have done that, for me is that like they haven't got creativity... they need help... well i understand that once you do a masterpiece of something people want to get a masterpiece again and you are pressed and forced to give the best of you... but for a band.. i prefer that they broke and re-join when they are in a natural creative moment again... drugs bring more problems.. :( that's my opinion, at least at this moment.

so i think that if they take a hard drug they should quit that drug... and work again when they all will be ok.

We discussed with my friends the fact that here in Argentina Chris was like :stunned:

At the gig he was opening his eyes like a crazy person hahahahaha

I bet he had taken something. But not a hard drug. Maybe something to have more energy. A drink or sth. I don't know.

I would like to think none of Coldplay indulge in hard drugs, as I am personally anti-drugs.

However, I would also re-iterate that anybody has a right to do what they want as long as they aren't hypocritical about it, keep it out of the public domain, and don't affect other people via their actions.;)

The thing that disgusts me about Pete Doherty is the public nature of his habit/addiction.;)

The way he goes about is as if he's proud of it, which is all wrong and sends out completely the wrong message.

We discussed with my friends the fact that here in Argentina Chris was like :stunned:

I bet he had taken something. But not a hard drug. Maybe something to have more energy. A drink or sth. I don't know.

Yeah I thought the same. He was doing some weird movements. Some that usually he does not make. I've got an interview, and at this interview Chris said he once tried drugs, but they didn't work for him, so he eates chocolate as a drug:lol:

That made me laugh. :laugh3:

Didn't they say that in an interview? I'm sure I read it somewhere. That after Will quit and then came back and they all agreed on the 1/4-for everyone thing, that they also agreed on this and made it a principle.

wasn't it chris that fired Will or something like that? :thinking: and that after that he was drunk for a whole week, and then went to Will's house and apologise, and he has never been drunk since then (well, i dont really belive the last part....:laugh3: ). Oh, and also agreed after that to put their names in alphabetical (how do you write that!?) order...

well, getting back to the subject of this thread, I think i read here that someone who went to the backstage after a show during the "a rush of blood" tour saw Jonny and Guy smoking pot...but who knows if they are on a hard drug too...i hope they aren't...

pot is very common these days I think

so it doesn't surprise me really

:laugh3:

yeah, it would be weird if they didnt, actually, being in the envioroment they are...except for will, i cant picture him high! :laugh3:

but who knows if they are on a hard drug too...i hope they aren't...

I think we all hope so. I mean, I bet they had smoken/smoke some pot from time to time (as you said, it'd be kinda weird if they didn't considering the environment they're into), but I think hard drugs is just.. too much. Maybe for other bands, but I don't see Coldplay as one of those in which member use them to get 'creativity' as someone said before.

I think they have become addicted to the money they make.

Therefore, they would disregard the whole "kicking someone out thing".

But really.. Doesn't anyone remember when Guy wore sunglasses for an entire gig last year? :laugh4:

I have a sneaking suspicion that he is a heavy drug user.

:thinking:

i rememeber that gig, Chris was so trying to cover him during the concert. anyway...:lol:

I don't know about the hard drugs user but i do know he has issues with alchohol.

but yeah..if there was one who would be doing drugs i would suspected that it was Guy. and no they wouldn't kick him out. not now. they're too big.

as for pot, they were doing it a lot lot lot when starting as a band and time after that. don't know about know, but i'm guessing some still do it.

^ Well I doubt they will think "Mhm, I guess I shouldn't do drugs now, considering we're so big and successful, it could harm that."

You don't consider taking drugs and balance disadvantages and advantages if you do them. And if you did, shouldn't health and sanity and indepance be a better reason not to, than fame?

Well may be he didn't slept good enough... you know when we don't sleep well or we are hungry we look strange... :/