✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

Agh that is bad Steph but I totally understand your reasons. I've grown to absolutely ignore certain comments/people on the whole so I'm not really affected by anything anymore :\ but yeah, fair enough for you. (btw, seen the picture I posted of you and Peter? I'll stick it in a myspace comment just to pimp it a bit more! :laugh4:)

So, Rachel, do you know why everything's been called off this time?

634600592221am4xs.jpg

carlosandpeterusflag7ls3hy9kr.jpg

carlsig14fe.png

carlbarat0xp.jpg

2882vm.jpg

26mz6wg.png

img52614wn.jpg

yanno these pictures are really not posted enough. I hope there's some you girls haven't seen before :) I have tons more, but I've got to go to work now for a couple hours, then I'm going to see 'Last King Of Scotland' whoot, so.... I'll be back later! :)

Aghhh!!! :drunk::drunk::drunk: THANKYOU!

Agh that is bad Steph but I totally understand your reasons. I've grown to absolutely ignore certain comments/people on the whole so I'm not really affected by anything anymore :\ but yeah, fair enough for you. (btw, seen the picture I posted of you and Peter? I'll stick it in a myspace comment just to pimp it a bit more! :laugh4:)

So, Rachel, do you know why everything's been called off this time?

It's very easy to bury your head in the sand and pretend something isn't happening.:rolleyes:

See it's shit like that that's making me leave here. :sick:

Mark...I have not 'forsaken' Coldplay, for fucks sake. How dramatic! ':rolleyes:'

Coldplay were a big part of my life for a long time, as you know, a pretty dark time infact, and they helped me out a lot. More than most would know I rekon.

But their music has led me on to better things and a better state of mind. I don't care if it seems like i'm a 'shit fan' or whatever bullshit you are trying to imply, because I know in my mind that i'm not, and that i'll always be grateful to them (as I said in the letter to Chris) and have fond memories of the gigs and the music, which I still believe to be some of the greatest i've ever heard.

-Wait, I don't even know why i'm trying to 'explain myself'. :thinking: Especially to you.

I don't know you. You don't know me.

And most of all you don't live inside my head so you don't know what music means what to me.

Rachel - thankyou for that update. Eeeks. :\ My friend (michelle) got us tickets today....so I hope it does go ahead!

I guess we will only really know exactly what's going on on the night, as bloody usual! :laugh3:

Im not saying pete's totally clean cause he isn't but you have proof that he's trying to stop from things like this http://www.nme.com/news/babyshambles/25894

Have you ever actually heard any of libertines stuff or any babyshambles stuff

like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubERm9Nb5qM

or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3YifsOAldU

You can't say he doesn't have talent

EDIT: I don't know why im still posting in here and waisting my time it's such a pointless thread your obviously never going to get why we like peter so why don't we just leave it at that;)

The one I'm doing in school or the one I'm doing on this board? Nearly finished the cping one, just gotta fix the last stuff soonish but the school one will start at the end of February I think, we've got some filmstuff left to do before we start :)

*crosses finger cause I wanna die* :dance:

This is from .org but i really doubt it's true someone will just probably be making up

from a band insider (read it, believe it!):

babyshambles is doing a free secret gig TOMORROW!!! they know that not everyone can get tickets to their shows, and they wanted to do something special for the hardcore fans, the inner circle.

the gig's TOMORROW (4th feb) somewhere in central london. it's in an old tube station that we want to occupy! call this number from 7pm tomorrow for a 10pm start: 07942211454. you'll get a message telling you where it's going to be.

c u there!

cheers,

simon

EDIT: The link where i got it http://www.network54.com/Forum/188020/thread/1170509602/last-1170541626/free+secret+gig

Tea I meant the one at school , do you have to just write about them?