✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

aw yeah Steph :nice: He got really excited, he likes working on the internet and doing things like this... apparently he's really bored with the current forum he has so he wants to help me make my own. Of course once we're done getting it up and I know how to do everything myself he can't see it anymore!

:laugh4:

No, seriosuly, he CANNOT see it. LMFAO HE CANNOT KNOW WHAT I DO. LMFAO.

:heart:

Love you guys, honestly! You're all so sweet and I wouldn't want to see some of us leave and some of us stay in one place and I think it could end up being like that. If we had one place, well... that'd be good!

I think we'll have to think of a name though :uhoh: Oh dear! It probably shouldn't be something TOO obvious or anything, something that we know like a song lyric or something... but that can be something we talk about when everyone's around and have everybody's "piece", if you will, before decisions.

It could get really interesting fast and it'd be a lot of fun I think! Sorry, I'm super excited haha

Love that picture, Juli :nice:

And I've just added all ya girls to my MSN, but for some reason your's is having a problem, Rachel! :confused: I'm gonna try it again then see what I can do though ;)

Aww the idea for the forum is just awesome! :nice: I'm dead excited as well, even if I'm kinda out of all this bashing lately! As I said, I've been out at the time it all started in the sexy thread (haha) but I do feel it for you who have been through it all, and I wish I was here to help backing each other out :( I did went through it the first time Mark started that thread and I felt harmed and insulted really badly. So yeah, of course I'm more than up for this new forum, I like the idea of it being intimidate and then growing, but with people who care and actually have something interesting to say. I love you guys as well and would hate to lose this little community for people that don't really deserve to be listened. And I'd love to help out, for us and your bro and everyone! :dance: I kinda enjoy the internet a lot, so yes yes, let's do it *claps hands excitedly*

Oh, and I'll add you all to msn if that's okay as well? Wohoo this is fun :D

Actually the first picture is from a few weeks ago and the one where he looks abit out of it is from 2004:)

And by the way he has completed rehab just so you know

This is quite a new one i think

yup1lv.jpg

And so is the one in my sig

Anyone can complete rehab - it's what you do afterwards that counts.:smug:

This might be a Coldplay-forum but this is the section called: The World Of Music which means people are allowed to love and talk about other bands. Cause you know there are bands besides Coldplay don't you?

And how about us not discussing the name in here? ;) Anyhow... weehu! :dance: *gets excited!*

This might be a Coldplay-forum but this is the section called: The World Of Music which means people are allowed to love and talk about other bands. Cause you know there are bands besides Coldplay don't you?

Of course - but this has become too obsessive (a bit like an alternative board).:rolleyes: