✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

I wasn't fucking saying that. I was comparing the idea of voyeurism in seeing victims of a fire and seeing the victim of a drug addiction shoot up. It was an extreme example, but you've completely ignored the main point of my argument. To be expected. People are absolutely fascinated with death and destruction. It's just "cool." Peter is a victim of the fact that people feel a need to follow him around with camera's and videos every single moment of his life trying to catch the "moment" and make 10,000 pounds selling it to a shitrag that people buy walking through a supermarket.

He's not paying Vh1 to follow him around like Shooting Sizemore where an A-list actor has released footage of himself, in the pitfalls of his heroine addiction, hit rock bottom. It's not like Breaking Bonaduce. He's not being paid to make the cover of the Sun each week.

I never fucking said he was innocent, I said it's your own fault for giving a shit that you keep hearing about it.

I just want him to go away so we don't have to keep hearing about it.;)

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

Can i just ask what is the point in this thread? what are you trying to prove? Are you trying to make people hate Peter cause if that is the case then it's not really working is it.

And mc_squared if you were offended by the video then here's a video of Peter apologising just go to the right hand corner and click video

http://www.splashnews.com/

EDIT: And Dani please don't get wound up by a pathetic thing like this they're obviously not getting it.

It's easy to apologise after the fact, but far harder not to allow it to happen in the first place.:rolleyes:

Im not sure how long it takes but im from sheffield (You will have probably never heard of it unless you know where arctic monkeys are from) and there wouldn't be any point in me going just for the night so i'l just have to wait until they come here :(

oh, so is a problem for you what's going on The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things...all that stuff thread?

that thread is only for fans, you shouldn't pay attention to what we say over there ! :rolleyes:

Well if you ask me, it's completely "over-the-top" and unwarranted............... :rolleyes:

Hey guys, can I just ask a favor? Can you all not reply to that other thread anymore? It's just degraded into insults of us.

Um.... so I was thinking today while I was driving... have you guys ever thought that maybe we should um.... have a place outside of Coldplaying? Like...... I was thinking I could start a free forum and we coul have our own stuff, even if it's just one thread. We wouldn't have to deal with people treating us like shit all the time when they really don't know us or anything we do.

And frankly I really hate this place and I don't want to post here anymore.... Like, at all. :\ I mean, I was just wondering if you guys would actually come over to another forum, we could have our own music and talk threads and all that and I'd gladly run it and make it so it looks nice and we can still have sigs and it'd just be us and all that....... I mean........... I don't know how this sounds, I just don't think I can post on here that much longer, something's gonna give and it's giving right now.

lmfao feel free to ignore ;) or say no! or any of that, and i'm not saying it would happen immediately or any of that. Like even in months or weeks or whatever. I'm just throwin it out there.... Cuz I don't really wnat to be here but I really love talking with you girls all together and we really are like a community now...

:\ dunno.

well, that's your opinion. If it's always on the top it's 'cos people usually post on it - and must be a reason why ppl keep posting on it, don't ya think?

Anyway, I don't see where the problem is if that thread is always on the top.

well, that's your opinion. If it's always on the top it's 'cos people usually post on it - and must be a reason why ppl keep posting on it, don't ya think?

Anyway, I don't see where the problem is if that thread is always on the top.

"Over-the-top" means excessive............................. a bit like Pete's drug-taking!!

Oh I definately can! My brother actually manages and maintains a forum and he knows all these awesome tricks you can do, he can help me out. And I'm actually pretty internet savvy, so I don't think it'd be that bad.... It'd just be cool cuz we all talk and I mean I think we'd still post here to get more fans and try to convert people and plus there's still people I like around here, but..... I just don't know.... I don't think I can really come on here that much anymore and have this horrible feeling of being watched and laughed at..... I mean, I don't want to sound bleeding heart or stupid at all it's just I get a lot of anxiety when I think someone's judging me and I feel it lately. Like I don't really like coming on here anymore cuz I feel like really shitty ;)

But I think it could be fun, and I'd need some help, but it would be fun! :) We could have seperate stuff for Yeti and DPT and Shambles and Libs and then if we go away for like.... a week, it'd be so easy to catch up! We could have our own "frink" threads for picture sharing, then another for music, and it'd be fun!

omg I'm kind of excited right now LMFAO I think I'll make one just for the hell of it and then see what you guys think?

:) cheers, Rachel!

oh my... are you seriously thinking about that? :\

Honestly, I think you shouldn't give so much importance to what they say - you have clear ideas, don't you? - that should be enough. For me it is, really. I just don't care if they talk badly about him or whoever, there'll always be people who won't like him, or even hate - it's just a fact, it's inevitable.

Anyway, if you like the idea of creating a forum about them, then go ahead. We could try to do it and afterwards decide where we prefer to post... if we like more cping or new forum about them - which will be more specialized. ;)

the advantage of being on cping, it's that could arise new fans, you know? and in a kind of private forum it'd be harder this happened.

It's not really about that, even..... I just don't like the vibe of the forum, it really bores me. It's annoying that I just stay in the User CP all the time and I don't get to browse anymore because I'm afraid I'll see someone being idiotic and get annoyed. I just really kind of want a place where I can write about things really freely with a bunch of people and share things and relax.

Dunno....!

No, I don't think putting the address would be a good idea, because of the reason Iris said.... If someone wants they can ask and we can mention it.... or I can make it so it's a closed membership, actually. My brother knows how to do that.

I know ways to keep spam out, to keep it protected, and to actually make it a "private" forum where only the people registered or "invited" can see the posts. Sort of like some band's forums you have to register to see the media parts of the forum, or things like that. etc etc...

Mark would not register, don't worry. No one would unless we know who they are or any of that.

but yeah, you wouldn't have to worry about that ;)