✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

Dani, I see you have all what you need in order to create a new forum, then! ;)

I know we'll all help you if you needed, but I suppose it'll take several days, weeks!! Anyway, I think it's an exciting idea, it could be cool. And yes, if anyone is really interested in these guys, he/she could always tell ya in this forum and we could send to him/her a pm or something!

just to pop in.

*don't listen to anyone and enjoy the music :heart:

thank ya so much! :kiss:

yeah, exactly Iris! It's something I kind of want to do for myself, have something to entertain myself because school is soooo boring lately ;) We could have our own fit men thread and even a place to ramble about fic and share "our" own (I say "our" cuz um... I'm the only one.. yueah LMFAO LMFAO) :laugh4: but yeah! I'm actually excited! And I don't mean you all HAVE to post there, or leave here at ALL! It's just... I think it'd be nice to have a place to really ramble and not be worried about anyone getting annoyed!! ;) :)

And actually if I do make it a private membership or a locked forum we COULD put the link here for people, and they could just PM me on here (I'd still come on haha) to join.... It definately could take awhile, and I'd probably disable membership and posting until it's all nice cuz I'm obsessive like that :laugh4: but yeah!

Plus Steph sent me a PM that got me thinking, how she probably wont be around for 4 days next week and I thought "Oh jesus the thread'll gorw like 100 pages and she'll miss things!" well if we had like this thread expanded into a forum, she might just miss one page here and there!

I dunno, could be fun and a nice place to "hang" :)

sorry about rambling, I'm quite excited about the idea nd seeing that you guys would actually help and come over well... it's cool. :)

what do they wear in their faces?! :wacko:

and also I can hear children yelling!! haha

what's the song about... erm... ? :laugh4:

EDIT

well, you can also do another thing if you're bored Dani... Write the next chapters of The Devil Never showed. I can't wait to see what will happen, I just NEED to read the juicy stuff, yanno? and I've been waiting for that so much time.. :)

That's a great idea: the sexay fit-men thread, and also another ones for every band, and threads for the guys. And others for our fictions or whatever, as you said. And many more... *thinking*

Exactly, we can keep on posting in this forum and on the other one. Actually it's a very good idea! I'm excited about it, as well!! :dance:

Hey guys, can I just ask a favor? Can you all not reply to that other thread anymore? It's just degraded into insults of us.

Um.... so I was thinking today while I was driving... have you guys ever thought that maybe we should um.... have a place outside of Coldplaying? Like...... I was thinking I could start a free forum and we coul have our own stuff, even if it's just one thread. We wouldn't have to deal with people treating us like shit all the time when they really don't know us or anything we do.

And frankly I really hate this place and I don't want to post here anymore.... Like, at all. :\ I mean, I was just wondering if you guys would actually come over to another forum, we could have our own music and talk threads and all that and I'd gladly run it and make it so it looks nice and we can still have sigs and it'd just be us and all that....... I mean........... I don't know how this sounds, I just don't think I can post on here that much longer, something's gonna give and it's giving right now.

lmfao feel free to ignore ;) or say no! or any of that, and i'm not saying it would happen immediately or any of that. Like even in months or weeks or whatever. I'm just throwin it out there.... Cuz I don't really wnat to be here but I really love talking with you girls all together and we really are like a community now...

:\ dunno.

I love you.

No, seriously. I was just think that the other day, about creating like a Livejournal or whatever for us cause I just can't take this place anymore. Seriously, when my project is done, I'll stop posting here. I'm just so sick of feeling like I'm worthless all the bloody time.

Anyway, I'm all for it!

Alright. Well guys, I'm gonna do it. :smug: My brother's been really depressed and um...... we're just all really worried about him lately :\ so this is actually something I just mentioned to him and he lit up for the first time in awhile. He really wants to help me, so even if nothing comes of it on.... our behafl, well, it'll have been worth it! :)

And believe me, I won't be a dictator or a freak or any of that. No locking or banning or blocking or editing or ANYTHING. Just really free talking :) I thought of LJ too but.... i think another forum would be cool, a lot more organized!

If you don't mind I'd like to do it though, that is. I don't want to act like I'm taking over or anything!! :uhoh: I just feel like I need to do this for my bro's sake and my own sanity's :laugh4: I really appreciate hearing you guys would help out! You'll all be mods! :laugh4: :laugh4: All of ya!

and you can all help with names and ideas and everything like that :) Obviously more ideas can be thrown around and things like that as it goes on, but just as a starter I like to see that you guys like the idea!!

i'm happy now

Well I'm gonna go watch Little Miss Sunshine with my mom, so I'll bb in just a little bit (love this movie!).

Just read the last few pages...

Dani i'm SO glad you've 'brought the idea to the table' (so to speak :lol:) about a new forum for us lot. 'Cos i'd thought of it a few times (mainly on days where I really hate this place!) but was always a bit worried to say it, incase others didn't want to leave here.

But I guess it's come to the point now where we all pretty much feel the same way....pretty ostracised and out of place on this board. Which is sad....but things change I guess. :\

So anyway enough rambling - i'm definatly up for it :nice: and if you ever need any help with anything, i'll be more than willing! :kiss:

And bless your bro helping out, that's so sweet. It's like he's helping you & us all out but at the same time it's helping him out too :smiley: