✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

people people.. c'mon..

dont you think it's enough talking about this.. i actually read almost every post here..

so people like him and feel sorry for him... people hate what he did and hate him for that as well.. it's a never ending conflict, seriously when are you gonna stop talkng about it?! :wacko:

What happened was Guy got pissed and fell asleep at a club so those guys took pictures and stole his shoes. Are you fucking Marek or something these days? Coldplay are no angels. I'm no angel. You're no angel. Peter is no angel. End of story.

There's a big difference between getting pissed at a private party (which a lot of people do) and shooting up in public, which isn't usual. You can't compare the two.;)

people people.. c'mon..

dont you think it's enough talking about this.. i actually read almost every post here..

so people like him and feel sorry for him... people hate what he did and hate him for that as well.. it's a never ending conflict, seriously when are you gonna stop talkng about it?! :wacko:

When people accept that not everybody likes Pete Doherty and accept a contrary opinion, I suppose. ;)

He didn't shoot up in public did he now though? He did it in a hotelroom with someone recording it on their cell and to me it doesn't look like he knows they're recording it so no I don't see any difference. In fact I think getting drunk in some club is far more public than in a hotelroom.

He didn't shoot up in public did he now though? He did it in a hotelroom with someone recording it on their cell and to me it doesn't look like he knows they're recording it so no I don't see any difference. In fact I think getting drunk in some club is far more public than in a hotelroom.

Getting a bit drunk in a club or at a party is considered acceptable by most people (as long as you keep it off the street), whereas shooting up abhors the vast majority.

The fact is that if Pete is so desperate to do so, he could quite easily do it behind closed doors with nobody watching.

Therefore his behaviour is reckless, regardless of what he knows about the photos.

This has now happened far too many times for that to be an excuse.

Even if those photos of him injecting that girl were "staged", he must have been a willing participant, which is disgraceful.;)

You don't like peter wow thats your opinion but we do like him and your not going to make us dislike him. Whats the point in coming over to the libs thread and being a complete dickhead and butting in on our conversations why don't you go over to the coldplay thread and talk about the band that you obviously think are amazing and are obsessed with!! Will nobody talk to you or something so you have to come here and try and make people talk to you?

You don't like peter wow thats your opinion but we do like him and your not going to make us dislike him. Whats the point in coming over to the libs thread and being a complete dickhead and butting in on our conversations why don't you go over to the coldplay thread and talk about the band that you obviously think are amazing and are obsessed with!! Will nobody talk to you or something so you have to come here and try and make people talk to you?

I have as much right to post a comment in the other thread as you do in here.

However, I generally have no interest in that thread as it just seems to be full of deluded hero worshipping and pointless photos.;)

Yes you do have the right to post in there but why do you feel the need in putting people down on somebody they admire your just been childish. And comments like 'coldplay are the best band ever' (which was said by you or something like that) sounds like deluded worshipping to me so if you can do it why can't we?

Yes you do have the right to post in there but why do you feel the need in putting people down on somebody they admire your just been childish. And comments like 'coldplay are the best band ever' (which was said by you or something like that) sounds like deluded worshipping to me so if you can do it why can't we?

The difference is that mine was a one-off comment (and also happens to be true).

I don't feel the need to go around posting photos of the band every second of the day, though, because I'm not obsessed.;)

Well I can say im not obsessed either i just happen to think that they're great musicians and are good looking i don't post pictures of them every second and when i do it's in the LIBERTINES thread so i don't see why it should annoy you so much.

Well I can say im not obsessed either i just happen to think that they're great musicians and are good looking i don't post pictures of them every second and when i do it's in the LIBERTINES thread so i don't see why it should annoy you so much.

Well there appears to be a lot of obsessive behaviour in evidence over there, anyway....................... :rolleyes:

Hmm, I think that you shouldn't waste your time on Pete, Mark.

If you think he's useless or whatever that's alright with me and that's your opinion but to make a thread about it?

Not to mention, the fans of Pete here are really fond of him *yeah that's why they're called fans* but to put your opinion there on their thread?

Hmm, I think that you shouldn't waste your time on Pete, Mark.

If you think he's useless or whatever that's alright with me and that's your opinion but to make a thread about it?

I have as much right to make a thread about it as they have to make a "tribute" thread about him.

Not to mention, the fans of Pete here are really fond of him *yeah that's why they're called fans* but to put your opinion there on their thread?

I've covered that already. That's what a public forum is all about - different opinions.;)

However, as I said - I hardly ever feel the need to post in there as it's incredibly dull, obsequious and cringeworthy IMO.