✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

I've been reading the last few pages and I'm a little confused. Are you girls all leaving soon???? :o

Well. Per se. :laugh4: I'm creating a forum for us, and you're more than free to join and come post! :D It IS going to be locked, so you will have to have an account that I will either pre approve or something like that ;) Don't worry about it, I'm not a dictator! :laugh4: Just want to ensure we don't get some spammers or "crackers" as they're called in the forum admin world apparently haha my brother has funny stories. He's such an internet geek. But yeah, the link to the forum won't be "public", but it will be sent out through PMs, and you can get one if you really want!! :D

It'll be fun times, believe me. I have great ideas and adding that to you girl's ideas it's going to kick.... many place's asses.

anyways.

You're all very welcome for the spam, and I'm glad you haven't seen some of the pics before Iris :) I have quite a few more that I don't usually post, I'll do a bit more of a spam later on if you'd like!!

Hope you get to see Peter, Steph! Fingers are majorly crossed ;)