✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

See it's shit like that that's making me leave here. :sick:

Mark...I have not 'forsaken' Coldplay, for fucks sake. How dramatic! ':rolleyes:'

Coldplay were a big part of my life for a long time, as you know, a pretty dark time infact, and they helped me out a lot. More than most would know I rekon.

But their music has led me on to better things and a better state of mind.

That's exactly what I was getting at - Coldplay are the "ultimate" and therefore there isn't anything better........................... especially not Potty Pete!!;)

completed rehab>??? did anyone else read the story in the SUN the other day????? he's horrid!!!

I can't take this guy... he makes me sick.. :sick:

I'm glad you agree!! I've never been able to understand all the fuss. This whole thread has been about that story!! Check out the first page!:D

I'm glad you agree!! I've never been able to understand all the fuss. This whole thread has been about that story!! Check out the first page!:D

Hey you're the one that posted that story. The fuss is that you don't even give the guy a chance. He is a musical genius! Have you ever actually heard his and his bands music? Take a look at the links Shambles posted.

Hey you're the one that posted that story. The fuss is that you don't even give the guy a chance. He is a musical genius! Have you ever actually heard his and his bands music? Take a look at the links Shambles posted.

To be honest, his style/sound bores me. It certainly doesn't have the uplifting quality of Coldplay's music.

libsmoz2.jpg

John in that, oh christ!

OOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME IN SUCH AN OBVIOUS WAY?! :stunned: aaaaaaaaaaaa I think my heart is about to explode. Or no, my WHOLE BODY is exploding this minute :\

SNDH/#)TRH"#$TRUNFDS)ER!)"YURENQWIWD(

:dead:

YES, OK.

musicians should be judged only by their music, everything else belongs to gossip etc.

but it's not music anymore...

Pete's actions are severely damaging to the music industry. Its image is tarnished by such stuff.

When was the last time you saw any members of Coldplay even falling out of a pub drunk? I don't think I've ever seen one - and believe me, if they had ever done anything like that in public, it would have been all over the papers.:cool:

They are at the very least discreet, unlike Pete.;)

Pete's actions are severely damaging to the music industry. Its image is tarnished by such stuff.

When was the last time you saw any members of Coldplay even falling out of a pub drunk? I don't think I've ever seen one - and believe me, if they had ever done anything like that in public, it would have been all over the papers.:cool:

They are at the very least discreet, unlike Pete.;)

Chris Martin wasn't in his best shape after the Brits last year, i believe. there are several footages proving he was drinking, probably too much, that night. however, it's unimportant

i also think that Doherty is quite fucked. he's living a very risky life, you never know how and when he'll end up... but he's ill, and he definitely needs help. the media made him "the bad guy", he could probably start a new life without media attention, but probably he'll never be able to do it...

what i don't understand. why is it delighting you seeing him suffering? why you should even care?

there were so many great musicians who were suffering from drug addicts. you never know what kind of things they could do in their time since the media didn't have as much power as they do now...

so my advice: just leave they guy alone ;)

Chris Martin wasn't in his best shape after the Brits last year, i believe. there are several footages proving he was drinking, probably too much, that night. however, it's unimportant

i also think that Doherty is quite fucked. he's living a very risky life, you never know how and when he'll end up... but he's ill, and he definitely needs help. the media made him "the bad guy", he could probably start a new life without media attention, but probably he'll never be able to do it...

Well that's his problem, then. Everyone has a choice. I'm sure he could disappear somewhere if he really wanted to.;)

what i don't understand. why is it delighting you seeing him suffering? why you should even care?

there were so many great musicians who were suffering from drug addicts. you never know what kind of things they could do in their time since the media didn't have as much power as they do now...

so my advice: just leave they guy alone ;)

I'm entitled to my opinion of him and his antics.;)

No, it wouldn't cause the only one in Coldplay with a famous girlfriend/wife is Chris.

Did these make the papers?

normaldsc00610oq1.jpg

normaldsc00611hw5.jpg

normaldsc00612dz0.jpg

normaldsc00613li4.jpg

/stops caring.

From .org:

unreleased peter material now up!

February 4 2007 at 12:18 AM

No score for this postkatie bapples (Login ktbapples)

from IP address 62.31.226.245

Hi guys, managed to get one song up, will keep putting them up address is

http://www.esnips.com/web/KatieBapplesandglove

Enjoy x

Apparently the quality isn't very good but I figured I'd if anyone wanted it ;)

No, it wouldn't cause the only one in Coldplay with a famous girlfriend/wife is Chris.

Did these make the papers?

normaldsc00610oq1.jpg

normaldsc00611hw5.jpg

normaldsc00612dz0.jpg

normaldsc00613li4.jpg

/stops caring.

Nothing controversial in those photos. Just looks like people having a bit of a party, which is fine.

Can't really see what's happening in the second photo, anyway.:rolleyes: