✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

don't worry bout it, Rach! :) Well, I'm gonna see if my brother'll work a bit on it with me at halftime... but realy it's nothing worth looking at right now! I've actually just remembered I have to write a paper and type something up for my journalism class right now, so I'm taking a break from fiddling with it... but yeahp ;)

haha well yanno.... if, after, I had the chance... depending on the person.. hell yeah I would! :laugh4:

you know what... Morrison was a drug user... Cobain, another..... hell even James Brown!!!!!! All musical geniuses in their own right.... BUT theirs somethin about a man who publically shoots up.... pictures of him shooting up..... squirting viles of blood on cameras, and people.... and then actually saying he hasn't a problem... is the problem with me... lol

I feel for the guy, but he makes me sick. As for his music.. I can't say I have enough of it to be a judge..... I may have heard a Libertine jam or two... but thats is... I need to give it a go..

you know what... Morrison was a drug user... Cobain, another..... hell even James Brown!!!!!! All musical geniuses in their own right.... BUT theirs somethin about a man who publically shoots up.... pictures of him shooting up..... squirting viles of blood on cameras, and people.... and then actually saying he hasn't a problem... is the problem with me... lol

I feel for the guy, but he makes me sick. As for his music.. I can't say I have enough of it to be a judge..... I may have heard a Libertine jam or two... but thats is... I need to give it a go..

I think you've hit it spot on (as has Pete one of his veins?:rolleyes:). It's the fact it's on display that disgusts me, and the fact that Pete appears to do nothing to try to hide it.

That incident where the girl was being injected is a prime example. I concede that it might have been staged, but whatever the situation, Pete was a willing participant and allowed himself to be filmed. That's disgraceful behaviour.:angry:

I know! I feel so fucking deprived!!

I really want to use the new forum, I'm getting so antsy! :laugh4: It's so lonely on there, just me and OMG I'm like really... I dunno I have extreme ADHD sometimes so I can't sit still on something ahaha yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

dunno what I'm saying right now to be honest LMFAO other than I seriously need to get this going and my brother is annoying me right now cuz he wants to watch his Lost DVDs and not help me with the layout so I have to annoy him about this later and MAKE him sit down and fix it. Agh!! yup. LMFAO