✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

Well they seem to be fine to me you really should stop believing everything the papers say.

Pictures taken today together

normal_big_moss_doherty_11421.jpg

And don't they look the perfect couple!! Pete looks like he's been up all night, and Kate's got a fag hanging out of her mouth.:laugh3:

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

hello girls!:kiss:

I have just read Adam's bulletin, as well. Don't know what it mens either. By the way, do you have a myspace, Rachel?

These pics spam were greaaaat! :cheesy: * right click save*

And also, I think the Arcadian Dream is a suitable name. It's just what they were aiming for... it's the dream that Pete purporsed and that defines them perfectly. What's more all the other bands came to The Libs.

Btw, I suggested Dani to have a Multimedia and a Live section, as well! ;)

Anyway, did I miss something important ?

Just an advice for all Pete's fans. Don't post here any more, it's useless and you won't achieve anything besides entertaining mark, and that's all. Even if you give your opinion, he won't respect yours, so why should you bother in replying on this thread? If none of you post anything, soon it'll be at page 2 and no-one will remember it any more.

Just an advice for all Pete's fans. Don't post here any more, it's useless and you won't achieve anything besides entertaining mark, and that's all. Even if you give your opinion, he won't respect yours, so why should you bother in replying on this thread? If none of you post anything, soon it'll be at page 2 and no-one will remember it any more.

Sounds like good advice to me!:rolleyes:

yay, beautiful cover!!! ;) *can't wait to see what he says in his journals*

I hope it isn't too sad what he explains in it. He has suffered so much! :(

if we missed the fact this thread has more than 10.000 replies!

edit: wohooo! :dance:

Aaaa I totally missed saying it but I'M SO DAMN EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW FORUM. Dani, tell your bro I love him (hah in a virtual weird admiring way, that is! :wacko:). It's going to be so great! Don't know if I said it, but thanks Dani as well for doing it and inviting us all along! Though, you wouldn't have much fun on your own, so you didn't have exaclty other choice? LMFAO YOU WOULD HAVE HAD FUN ON YOUR OWN :sneaky: :lol:

omg I need sleep so badly.

Question;

Should I put in keywords for our forum, or just leave that? Like... should I put in "libertines, dirty pretty things, babyshambles, yeti" and that's it?

It's all I've got so far...

I've also changed my name. I am no longer an_cat.

I am now Dani Chanel :smug:

haha and I totally thought of Carl's myspace when I did that! :laugh4: :heart: haha plus I really enjoy Chanel haha

And yanno.... you girls can change yours too... know you probably wouldn't (except erm, maybe Steph? :uhoh: dunno just a guess LMFAO) but just so you know, that IS an option! :)

I do agree with you Iris !

thats good solution for you all :)