✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Libertines, Babyshambles, Dirty Pretty Things, Yeti Etc.

mburn

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• an_cat

• __therese

• coldplay_steph

• andyjean

Yeah the forum style we're using on the new one is quite different from here. You'll have to upload the picture to a site such as photobucket.com or imageshack.us and take the forum code (which is IMAGE URL) and then put it in your sig :)

If you need help I can host it for you and link it here, then you can put that in between the img codes ;)

ehm it's acting really weird.... I think that I can activate you but it's asking for passwords and it's putting my username where it should be yours. I'm gonna see if I put in my password and leave that and just put "user is active - YES" what that does.

Then I'll post here after that... hang on...

Tea, can you log in now?

Ok Rachel now take that link and put it in the signature box whereever you want it, then put around it LINK

and it should show up

so it'll be

ok...

Signature: then there'll be the box

and you can do

WRITING WRITING WRITING

WRITING WRITING WRITING

[*IMG]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/shambles16/normal_likelylads-simpler1.jpg[/*IMG]

WRITING WRITING WRITING

Just take out the asterics *'s before the IMG's ;) Save it and you're done.

Hope that made some sense....

To do that you actually put <*center> SIGNATURE</*center>

:)

For some reason you can use a straight up html <> for that instead of the [] forum ones, I tried the []'s last night and they didn't work... weird.

Again, just remove the *'s ;)

I think that’s the most important thing of music: You have to expose your hearts and minds and deliver something sincere, or else you’re cheating yourself. Even if you connect with 16 million record buyers, it’s not the same as two hundred thousand who fucking get it.

-Anthony Rossamundo

When and where did Anthony say that?! *sobs*

I love that.

Dani, pet him for me :bigcry:

You're welcome, glad it's working :) You have any other problems just ask ;)

Can't wait for more girls to come on and register!! :dance: I'll be on MSN all day (I'm not in school today haha) so.... just reach me there anytime

I think that’s the most important thing of music: You have to expose your hearts and minds and deliver something sincere, or else you’re cheating yourself. Even if you connect with 16 million record buyers, it’s not the same as two hundred thousand who fucking get it.

-Anthony Rossamundo

When and where did Anthony say that?! *sobs*

I love that.

Dani, pet him for me :bigcry:

omg.

:bigcry:

I don't know, I think I do remember reading that somwhere but omg :nice: :nice: :nice: etc etc until infinity.